KEEPING YOUR EMPLOYEES WORK MORALE HIGH

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Managing your business is all about managing all that evolves around the business/organization. Some people might feel that because they are employed then they must work like machine. That's so wrong, the human mind is a bit more complex than that of the machine but it can be easily influenced all the way.

A happy employee will definitely do the hired job perfectly, joyfully and without mistake. This part for you as the employer is a bit hard as you must believe you've done your part by paying the salary but that's not all.

Here are some ways to make your employees happy for better productivity:

1. Learn to say thank you to them. A very strong emotional word. It encourages them to know that you count them as a human and you appreciate their efforts.

2. Give out rewards: Rewards does not mean only money. There are many ways to do that. Buying them lunch, paying the females spa out time, releasing them to go home on time, taking them out on pinic and so on.

3. Sanction without Criticism: This part seems to be hard as their is no way you sanction without letting out a few word of criticizing. But learn to correct them constructively. Never be abusive and if you step out of line say sorry.

All this method had proven to be the best and they have enhance a friendly relationship between Boss and Employees. As a business owner it's advisable to try them out. After all we are all human.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was operations manager I have noticed that a minor praise to the work of the employee goes a long way. The praise should be sincere and not commonly heard. I know of superiors who praise their subordinates every day and every hour, that is trite and useless. Anyway, a small award for a job well done is very touching to the employees.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Managing your business is all about managing all that evolves around the business/organization. Some people might feel that because they are employed then they must work like machine. That's so wrong, the human mind is a bit more complex than that of the machine but it can be easily influenced all the way.

A happy employee will definitely do the hired job perfectly, joyfully and without mistake. This part for you as the employer is a bit hard as you must believe you've done your part by paying the salary but that's not all.

Here are some ways to make your employees happy for better productivity:

1. Learn to say thank you to them. A very strong emotional word. It encourages them to know that you count them as a human and you appreciate their efforts.

2. Give out rewards: Rewards does not mean only money. There are many ways to do that. Buying them lunch, paying the females spa out time, releasing them to go home on time, taking them out on pinic and so on.

3. Sanction without Criticism: This part seems to be hard as their is no way you sanction without letting out a few word of criticizing. But learn to correct them constructively. Never be abusive and if you step out of line say sorry.

All this method had proven to be the best and they have enhance a friendly relationship between Boss and Employees. As a business owner it's advisable to try them out. After all we are all human.
As manager or business owner one must know how to manage his/her workers in such a way that will increase their moral.
A happy employer will be happy to do extral work free of charge for the company. Make sure you really show them that you care for them and let them know that without them there is no you.
If any body that did what is not good make punishe accordingly without bias.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Keeping the workers happy is the best thing a manager can do to get his business going. I do tell my employers that she should correct me with love and not with criticism. We are all infallible so mistake is not a wierd thing. We should learn how not to be harsh on our employees and even learn how to appreciate their little effort.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the well taken tips, when it comes to employer improving its quality to please the employees. The manger should take note of the factors to make employees feel settled and ever ready to give their all to the business or company. Satisfying the customers brings happy time, and more productivity. Given them rewards when they execute tasks in an explicit gives them more motivation to do more.