Keeping the motivation to make money

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making money is one of the most common reasons people start their own business. But, it’s also one of the most common reasons for businesses to fail. A lot of people get so caught up in making money that they lose sight of their original goals. There are a lot of different ways to stay motivated and focused when it comes to making money. Here are a few tips:
1. Set realistic goals and make a plan to achieve them.
2. Make a list of the reasons you started your business in the first place.
3. Find a role model or mentor who can look up to for advice.

Keeping up motivation when making money is a very important thing to do. Though it can get interrupted a lot because you end up loosing the motivation on your way. Staying motivated always is not possible, that is why you should strive to stay motivated most of the time. That way, you won't end up loosing all your chances for success.

One way to stay motivated in that which gives you money is to love what you do. When you love what you are doing, the passion keeps you going even when you don't feel like working. Loving what you do is not about having feelings for it like you would when you love someone. It is rather about having positive thoughts and attitude towards it.

Another important thing that can keep you motivated is setting realistic goals in what you do. Goals push you to doing that which is right. So you should set reachable goals and work towards them. Reaching any of your goals motivates you to reach more of your other goals.

Lastly, always strive to give effort to what you do. Intentional effort always makes you motivated. Remember that it is through getting started on something that you get strength to go on doing it.

I find a lot of motivation in money. Let me explain. I have two contracts, one pays $100 and another pays just $50. I will first start working on a $100 task and try to complete it faster so that I can impress the employer and get a 5-star rating, and possibly another task from him. On a freelancer site where I am working, I don't apply to low-paying tasks even when the tasks are easy and can be completed. Money makes me efficient, money makes me creative and money makes me productive. I studied programming because I know programming will pay me more than a normal management course. I work hard in a hope that I will earn better. Money keeps me going. Every day when I wake up I try to make a lot of things I have to do, and I will choose the ones that pay me better. When I go to bet at night, I try to assess my day and try to calculate whether the day has been fruitful or not. The day will be fruitful if I have managed t make a substantial amount. When I have money, I can live comfortably, as well as donate to needy people.

Cred că este un discurs complex despre motivația de a face bani. Depinde de fiecare dintre voi să aibă această motivație și depinde de fiecare dintre voi dacă sunteți mulțumit de ceea ce aveți sau doriți mai mult. Mulți își aleargă toată viața după bani de adunat, să facă mai mult pentru a avea mai multe lucruri materiale, după care la sfârșitul vieții își dau seama că nu au trăit deloc.

People make money for many reasons, and alot of them want to be rich and be among a class of people who command authority with their appearance and who call for respect and fame and some just want to enjoy. But this act of making money has never been an easy task, it takes alot if virtue, takes time, your comfort sometimes, takes your determination, takes persistence to make this money.

I for one, really want to make money, as in money and I am working towards that both online and offline. I need this money for many reasons. I have been among the previledged to always have a roof above my head but I don't want to remain just that way, I want to break good records in my family, I want to go to school as in further my education, I want eat without calculating because if the economy, I want to make money to help the needy, there are alot if them in our country because of the hardship going on, I and my family has faced hardship many times too, I want to break that cycle, because I know it's possible. All this desires I have moves me sometimes when I get tired, I just push on, when I run out of ideas I brainstorm and force it on all round.

Nice strategy. It is very important for us to stay motivated , not only in business but in whatever we are doing because without motivation we may not likely be serious in our business endeavour or anything we have committed ourselves into. If this was a business it can easily leads to business abandonment which could leads to business failure.

And from my observation , one of the reason why a lot of people will lose focus and Fail to concentrate in the area of business or whatever they have established is because they are not getting the expected result they needed. People should lose focus because of this. Business are very profitable and sometimes it requires a lot of times before you may even start earning the required profit you are interested

In whatever we are doing we have to understand that it requires dedication and commitment to achieve desirable results .