Just a quick question

Bukatah

I wish to ask if you would advice one to buy stock at this moment considering the market trend, or is real estate preferable?

C

Cryptonite

I wish to ask if you would advice one to buy stock at this moment considering the market trend, or is real estate preferable?
Your budget is a sole factor, you can buy stocks but do your research and know the best one to buy but if you wish to delve into Cryptocurrency I can help you out on that

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Before you make any move on investing your asset for the sole purpose of increasing your asset, you must take a very serious feasibility studies and ensure you have an integral understanding of what you desire to invest in. Remember whatever is worth doing should be worth doing well.

At this time the market is really falling and if you are in my country Nigeria then you have have be double careful unless you intend to have the asset there for quite some time otherwise if you are looking at a very short-term plan it will be better to invest in real estate and later in stocks.

Bukatah

Before you make any move on investing your asset for the sole purpose of increasing your asset, you must take a very serious feasibility studies and ensure you have an integral understanding of what you desire to invest in. Remember whatever is worth doing should be worth doing well.

At this time the market is really falling and if you are in my country Nigeria then you have have be double careful unless you intend to have the asset there for quite some time otherwise if you are looking at a very short-term plan it will be better to invest in real estate and later in stocks.
Thanks so much. I am aware about the economic situation around the globe.
Thanks so much for your elaborate and insightful response

Bukatah

Your budget is a sole factor, you can buy stocks but do your research and know the best one to buy but if you wish to delve into Cryptocurrency I can help you out on that
Thanks so much. I'm also considering crypto, but I need to carry out lots of study before investing