Crypto Quick question from a beginner

Celesteshives

Hello,
As a beginner, I have been looking for ways to get more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and I would like to know if there are any good books I could read, please. I have been looking for youtube videos but they are so difficult to understand for a beginner like me. I mean I am searching for the simplest way to start my journey with investing and all and I want to start on good terms. so yeah any good books, lessons, courses, channels, accounts you could advise me to check I would be grateful

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Welcome bro. I will advice you to start reading the crypto section on this great platform. There are several scholarly contribution on crypto on this platform. I get to know more of crypto on this platform as well. Though I have perfected myself on how to hold and sell a coin, I haven't started trading in it.

Suba

Staff member
Ok, you should learn Crypto gradually, start the type of cryptocurrency and wallet as a place to store Crypto, if you study on YouTube, it will certainly be difficult to briefly it is also difficult to understand, but it is better for you to learn through the course and often follow the webinar.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best way to learn it is to have someone doing it around. This will help the learner to be following the teacher steps and studies all his moves and strategies. I have watched and read several posts on crypto, though I have learnt the basic but I haven't stated trading.

Jonaville

When it comes to obtaining knowledge in cryptocurrencies, then you are in the right place. Locate the crypto currency section and find threads and comments that give a lot of insight on the subject. Trust me you can get all the necessary knowledge on crypto currency in this forum if you do thorough research.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Don't even expect to get more information on YouTube on how you can be able to trade cryptocurrency because all those things are paid class that you need to do it. And that is what YouTube will not be able to give you, you can only learn the basics of cryptocurrency on YouTube but not the real technical and fundamental analysis.

nickcrypto

Hello,
As a beginner, I have been looking for ways to get more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and I would like to know if there are any good books I could read, please. I have been looking for youtube videos but they are so difficult to understand for a beginner like me. I mean I am searching for the simplest way to start my journey with investing and all and I want to start on good terms. so yeah any good books, lessons, courses, channels, accounts you could advise me to check I would be grateful
I consider that
first of all you must earn (via faucets) or buy from debit card a little bit Bitcoin for example $10 in order to understand what it is
the second one - to register in faucetpay.io in order to get bitcoin, litecoin from different faucets
the third one - use faucets that work with faucetpay.io and get crypto from different faucets directly to your faucetpay account

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You can check on Coursera there are more studies and things you can learn to start your trading journey and start making more money from the market ,and also there are channels on YouTube's like the tradeking and others if you are looking forward through the practical aspect I think tho