ISurveyworld- A survey platform for tier 1 countries.

Etini

Valued Contributor
About the reward app:iSurvey World is a marketing research platform that offers users the opportunity to earn from answering surveys. The platform does not have any other method of earning apart from offering surveys to it's users. It offers its users a signup bonus of $5. To join the site, one has to fill out a form that would need the potential user's email address and some other personal information.
  • Requirements:The site is not available for people globally. A person must be resident in the following countries before he/ she is eligible to join this platform:
    United States
    Canada
    Australia
    Spain
    Italy
    France
    Germany
    Switzerland
    Belgium
    Netherlands
    United Kingdom

There is no need to join the site if a person is not from one of these countries.
    Also it requires that a potential user is up to 16 years of age to be allowed to join.
  • Payout methods:The site only offers payout through PayPal. That is the only option that users have to be able to cash out their earnings.
  • Payout threshold:The site has a very high threshold that a user must reach to be able to withdraw. That is the accumulation of $25 cash. It is only when you have gotten to this threshold that a person is able to withdraw.

Icydoll

It seems to be hard to reach out the minimum threshold of 25$ . I usually ignore the sites with high threshold limit to withdraw. But I heard of this site many times. It is not available in my country though. Hope others can register and try out .