Review Is Zetbull.com A Scam Or A Legit Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Zetbull is one of the most popular investment companies out there because there are many people who have invested into this company. Zetbull claims that it pays 1.5 percent profist daily and principal is also returned separately. The company supports various payment methods such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash Coin, Tether Coin, Binance Coin, Ripple, etc. They only use cryptocurrencies to pay people and they do not use Paypal. They also claim to pay a whooping 6500 percent profit if you deposit the money for 100 days! this is an insane amount of profits and these claims itself shows that this website is a ponzi scheme that has been only made to entice investors into their trap. They also claim that they are a registered company in England but still this does NOT mean that they are legit. I advise people to stay away from this company/website.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Good that you are advising people to stay away, I hope people heed to this and completely stay away from scamming investment sites that will only take away their money and peace of mind. This bogus claim of these sites is one reason I can’t believe them. it just too good to be true

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Some people like investing in such kind of sites. Sites that are not really reliable to invest in. Though, we have several sites this days claiming to pay you some percentage of your investing cryptocurrencies daily which are mostly not legit sites. The best way is to make research about a site before choosing to invest with a site.

AmaliaTG

Zetbull is one of the most popular investment companies out there because there are many people who have invested into this company. Zetbull claims that it pays 1.5 percent profist daily and principal is also returned separately. The company supports various payment methods such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash Coin, Tether Coin, Binance Coin, Ripple, etc. They only use cryptocurrencies to pay people and they do not use Paypal. They also claim to pay a whooping 6500 percent profit if you deposit the money for 100 days! this is an insane amount of profits and these claims itself shows that this website is a ponzi scheme that has been only made to entice investors into their trap. They also claim that they are a registered company in England but still this does NOT mean that they are legit. I advise people to stay away from this company/website.
By the looks of your thread, the fact that they don't have PayPal is scary and wanting. Plus you've just said the profits don't make sense, it's just there to pull people into investing into the site, plus a site that you have to invest in it first upon joining is definitely a Pozzy scheme.