Is Youtube An Overrated Method Of Generating Income Online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people believe that Youtube is a way to generate good income online. Youtube is a social media platform and a one of the most popular websites that pay content creators. There are many people who try to make money on Youtube. However, I believe that Youtube is quite overrated way of making money for many reasons. First of all, you would never make money on Youtube outright. Even after creating great content, you will need to work hard in order to gain many subscribers, according to the terms and conditions of Youtube. Moreover, your channel must also reach a certain watching hours threshold in order to qualify for monetization.

I think your videos must also gain certain level of views by people who also own a channel. I think all of these requirements make it pretty hard for many content creators to make money on Youtube. Apart from that creating great content is also not that easy either. It requires a good amount of effort and it may even cost you money. The fact remains that there are probably thousands of people who are struggling a lot on platforms like Youtube. So, do you think that Youtube is overrated in reality?