Is Your Country Good For Foreigners Who Want To Start A Business In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Managing or conducting a business is not that easy and we all are aware about this fact. I live in a country where managing a business might not be that easy and I am sure the same goes for other countries. However, what are your opinions about opening a business and managing a business in a foreign country? Have you ever tried running a business in a foreign country? I have been to a foreign country and I have seen many people facing many difficulties when it comes to running a business in a different country. Is the government of your country lenient towards foreigners who come to your country to conduct business? I think it all depends on visa policies and work permits issued by the government. If a country has smooth procedures for expats who want to start a business, then foreigners should not face any problem starting a business.

I would say my country is not really good for foreigners who want to start businesses but I think it may be good but the fact that it is not favourable to most of the citizens that really wants to start businesses makes bad. I think the government of any country should provide an enabling environment for its citizens and foreigners who really want to start businesses because it will help the economy to grow.

My country would have been the best when it comes to setting up business. This is due to the fact that there market already. My country is one of the most populous country in the world which makes everything easily salable. But the issue of security has been the bane on everybody and doesn't spare the foreigners. They do kidnap them on every basis.

My country is not bad to start up a business but you have to be focus and know the kind of business you want to do and the most important thing is location and what you intend trading on.My country is safe for business and also open to business minded people who have dream of setting up a business to make good sales.

Our government is very positive about foreign investment. According to the policy on foreign direct investment, a foreigner can invest up to 80 percent. A foreigner can operate a business easily but he cannot own the company fully, the business needs to have at least 20 percent local investment. The country gives long-term visas for investors.

My country has no strict regualtions against foreigners who want to invest in the country. Foreigners have been given much protection in the country , some of them are work with established companies while some of them built their own company. The good thing here is that they pay taxation to the government for running their business and they employ my countrymen in their company

The country that I am now, will not tell you not to establish your business, infact they will encourage you deeply to do so. But insecurities and insurgencies would want to push you out. The crimes rate are too high, which makes the environment and the country at large unsuitable for any business. And moreover there's corruption everywhere in the country, which will damage the business through excessive taxation.

My country is very good with foreigners. As long as you have your money to protect yourself and get good security personnel around you to guard you and your company, you are good to go. Nobody will stop you from doing your business here in my country. We have a large market in my country due to our population. If your business is needed and it is solving people's problems, then nothing can stop you from doing your business. Just keep your business and yourself save.

I think our country's business industry is hospitable to foreign business. However, there is a law that prohibits a foreigner to own land. That issue results in foreign businesses to rent the business place because they cannot buy a building even if they have the money. There are ways and means to override that law but I will not mention it here.

I was listening carefully for you to mention those kind of ways to override the laws of your country in order to own a land as a foreigner in Filipino. Here in my country a foreigner can own a house and a land their is no law of whatever prohibiting the person from owning a land of his own or her own when the finance is there.

Managing or conducting a business is not that easy and we all are aware about this fact. I live in a country where managing a business might not be that easy and I am sure the same goes for other countries. However, what are your opinions about opening a business and managing a business in a foreign country? Have you ever tried running a business in a foreign country? I have been to a foreign country and I have seen many people facing many difficulties when it comes to running a business in a different country. Is the government of your country lenient towards foreigners who come to your country to conduct business? I think it all depends on visa policies and work permits issued by the government. If a country has smooth procedures for expats who want to start a business, then foreigners should not face any problem starting a business.
I will write yes my country is business friendly provider the foreigners will be able to fix some flaws and have positive mind to strive. Business isn’t easy to carry out anywhere in the world. It is just that some places make it a lot convenience but it still work to succeed.

There are a lot of potentials like labour and resources that you can find in my country but I do not think right now is the best time for anybody to make any strong commitment. The economy is really not in a good shape now and the country is not in so much of a balance evidence by things like bad exchange rate.