How to make $1 daily in 2014 in tier-2 country

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Earning $1 daily in tier 3 countries is very challenging but that does not mean that it is not feasible because it is achievable if you have the right strategies and you are exposed to the right tools.

Consider participating in online survey website because this website is going to pay you for completing surveys but you should know that earnings very on this platform but with consistent participation, it would help you to reach your daily goal

Exploring different kinds of freelance platforms like fiverr or upwork is also a very good way to offer services like data entry, transcription or virtual assistance to make money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not targeting $1 a day, I am targeting $100 a day. LOL
Well, I have full time income online (how much, I will not reveal). Here are the methods that make me $5-$10 per day.
Youtube: Publishing videos on yoube is lucrative if you have video making and SEO skills
Influencer marketing: if you hage amassed a huge followers on social sites, you can easily get paying offers.
Selling: if you have the right products, if you have SEO and digital marketing skills, you can easily make $5-$10 in profits from ecommerce sites

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have increased my rank from making $1 a day to making $20-$30 per day online. I make money on my own sites, as well as earning sites like freelancing platform. I also make money from ecommerce sites. Sites like Fiverr and Upwork are available world wide, even people from tier 2 and tier 3 and 4 are making good income on freelancing sites. If you are unable to make an income, you can start building skills in the areas that are in high demand.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to make $1 per day, even if you live in a tier 2 country or even a tier 3 country. However, there are various different kinds of factors that you may need to consider. You must work incredibly hard to make money. So, how can you make money online?

Earn money on paid forums

This is one of the most common ways a person could possible make money online. In fact, there are many people who are already making money through this method. You could earn money by writing posts and creating threads on forums. The pay rates vary and depend on the kind of forum you tend to work on.

Get paid to use applications

There are many paid applications that allow users to make money. You can earn money by taking surveys and you can also make money by completing various kinds of offers. However, you must make sure that you work on highly-paid applications only.

Get paid as a freelancer

You can work on many platforms and earn more than $1. For example, there are many people who are making money on platforms like Upwork. However, this would require you to make sure that you have the right kind of talent for that.

niche

Verified member
Apps are paying their users well for the work they do, some pay more than the PTP websites and do not require good English language skills. There are also many offer walls which pay users for installing apps on their smartphone. The only disadvantage is that the smartphone may become cluttered with a large number of apps. and slow. Additionally some apps may contain malware.