Is water truck business worth it?

Accurate

Hey friends, its your boy accurate with another accurate question for you all and this amazing question is IS WATER TRUCK BUSINESS WORTH IT? So let's get yo it.,
In Nigeria water truck business is a big deal but due to other people in different part of the globe I'll explain to you how the water truck business works,
The water trucker is a person who pushes a wheel burrow containing 12 cans of water super human right well it is and he gets it refilled once sold and walk street by street with this wheel burrow till he sees a buyer and refills again
This business has its downside because if the water trucker does not have a buyer that day he will keep pushing till he finds and after all that push he sells the water at the same price which is 400 naira also equivalent to one US dollars
And he also has to save up for maintenance and repairs of his machine and himself after the day.

So at the button line I don't think this type of hustle is worth it because there are other businesses that could pay more with less stress.

Sikapa

Verified member
I can say is a good business though but it might depends on where you are doing it. Nowadays there is pipes and water supply everywhere. People also drill bole holes and other things in their homes but not everywhere has this opportunity.

If your water truck supplies water to new sites then it worth it because building constructions need water to do their jobs.

Let's say you supply water to companies or to contractors then you business can generate you money.

Shaf

Verified member
I have seen people who do this type of business, especially in this dry season in Nigeria when there is scarcity of water. I will say it's profitable to the best of my knowledge but only if you are in a region with high demand and you know how to run a business effectively.

Also, with the current fuel scarcity, low water supply and even worse electric supply, coupled with the heat, the fans has risen through the roof for water. A jerry can that was sold previously for #5 is now #20. Infact, people queue up now to buy water from these people.

This business will not be profitable though in the rainy season when when we have natural supplies flowing abundantly.