Is this a scam?

Juen15

When I opened my email spam box. I came across messages like this.
Screenshot_20210116_105603.jpg
At first I didn't believe it was a reward program, but my curiosity made me open it.
It explained that I could easily get free gifts.
I followed the directions described there. I signed up using my second facebook account (just in case never use the main facebook for anything inconclusive). I was listed there and I had to choose one of several bottles of coca cola three times. My first choice got 100 bottles of coca cola, my second choice was empty and in my third choice, I won $ 8700. 100 bottles of cocal cola in the conver so I got $ 9000.
When I want to withdraw, payment is available via perfect money and payeer. But I have to send them $ 18. I immediately closed this page.

*I think this is a scam or fraud. Some people may experience the same thing as me. NEVER SEND MONEY FROM THE SITE OR OFFERS LIKE THAT.

The first thing you need to ask your self is whether or not you have been active on their services as they have claimed, this would give you a clue to know what they are up to.
That kind of site is a suspicious one and you should never use the Facebook login link they provided, they would use it to hack your account and promote their scam to your unsuspecting friends on Facebook.

The fact that you were asked to pay before withdrawing your money is what further certifies them to be a scam site. How will you pay money to earn money?

It is not only a scam, but a very big one.

I get those type of emails but I never act on them and always delete them. To be fair most of the stuff I get in my junk mail really is spam. I usually browse it just to make sure because occasionally emails I want to read go in there but I certainly wouldn't be taken in by that email. I live by the code "if it sounds too good to be true it usually is" and any site that asks for money cannot be trusted.

Emails like this are definitely a scam.
I also think so because of this I found in my spam email box. But how do they find my email?
The first thing you need to ask your self is whether or not you have been active on their services as they have claimed, this would give you a clue to know what they are up to.
That kind of site is a suspicious one and you should never use the Facebook login link they provided, they would use it to hack your account and promote their scam to your unsuspecting friends on Facebook.

The fact that you were asked to pay before withdrawing your money is what further certifies them to be a scam site. How will you pay money to earn money?

It is not only a scam, but a very big one.
Of course there is no connection or any relationship with that site. Even I saw it for the first time. This to me is also clearly a scam. How can they work by tricking people? Is the review that I saw there just a fake review?
I get those type of emails but I never act on them and always delete them. To be fair most of the stuff I get in my junk mail really is spam. I usually browse it just to make sure because occasionally emails I want to read go in there but I certainly wouldn't be taken in by that email. I live by the code "if it sounds too good to be true it usually is" and any site that asks for money cannot be trusted.
That's a great choice. I just noticed because some emails from the site went into spam. This way, of course, it will be an experience not to overly trust unfamiliar emails and offer gifts.

That mail is definitely either a scam, hogwash or has another purpose like drawing traffic to a particular site using that medium but one thing am most sure of is that, these kind of emails are not real. So don't bother yourself by trying to open it or some people usually get excited at the prospect of getting what is been promised in the mail. There are no easy money online, the sooner we understand this the better for us all, at first, you need to put an amount of work in order to get some certain amount of money, just that with time, it gets much easier doing it.