Is there s legit hyip site out there

Peterlight

In all my years of working online, I avenever witness a legit hyip site which we all know as high yield investment platform or something.

I have been scam once by a Ponzi scheme platform which was paying for over 7 month, but after the 7th month, the site just vanished and nobody knew what happened.

A lot of people were jailed, died, commited suicide and many other tragedic stuff happened during the period and it was all because of the site.

Nowadays, a lot of hyip site are coming out with great offer but I still think they are not to be trusted.

I would like to know if anyone have discovered a legit hyip site out their that is TRUELY paying and with a parent proof.

Thank you

Josemendez

Verified member
Hyip sites are very risky investment sites , most of them pay fewer users and scam the rest . This is why engaging in such site is not ideal.
If you want to participate in any HYIp site , then you need to use the hyip monitors . They help review legit sites from non legit ones.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I do not know which site you are mentioning, but there were many sites that paid for more than 7 months. HYIPs are only made to turn scam after some time, however there are lots of HYIPs which are online for more than a year, yet, there is no guarantee if they do not turn scam soon. I do not know why they are still paying, or might be they are paying selectively. I would not like to name any of them, because I won't join myself. But I inform that clearly - HYIPS are like gambling, people only gamble their money to a possible benefit which is guaranteed by the site but guarantee is not honest.