Is there any natural remedy for toothache and tooth decay.?

coincash08

Is there any natural remedy for toothache and tooth decay.?can someone advice me on how to get a permanent cure,I have been having tooth problems since my childhood and have been treated severally all to no avail.I have extracted three of my molars and it is still affecting other teeth.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
If you're suffering from toothache and/or tooth decay, there are a number of resources available to help you.

One way to find relief for your pain is through the use of home remedies. You can try applying ice or a cold compress to the affected area. If you don't have an ice pack handy, you can also apply some frozen vegetables instead. You may also want to consider trying some tea tree oil or flossing with baking soda.

If these solutions don't do the trick, there are other options as well. You can visit your dentist and ask them about additional treatment options such as root canal therapy or dental implants if they are necessary in order for you to achieve relief from your symptoms more quickly than they currently appear possible.