How To Get Big And Firm Breast Using Natural Remedy.

Moni

I'm not sure if this post is allowed here but any ways I'm just trying.
Are you a lady and you wish to have a big firm breast? No worry but I would like to advise you not to use unknown creams and drugs because it may have side effect too.

Sagging breast is natural and it is found in almost every lady after giving birth but most at times our men wish to see our breast the way they saw as when we were not giving birth. Due to this pressure, most Ladies buy creams and drugs from the market which some even fails but as a result they will end up in side effect too.

This nature remedy can also help you to get big round buttocks too with no side effect at all but you have to use caution because "too much of everything is bad"

There is a tree in Africa called Kegelia Africana which is the botanical name but the original and common name is Sausage Tree. Just get one fruit of this Sausage Tree and cut it into pieces then dry is it the sun. Then grand it into powder and mix it with shear butter (another local pomade in Africa).

Just massage the breast gently with this mixture morning and evening before bed.

Warning: This product is so effective use caution. Stop if it reaches your desire shape.

The fruit of Sausage Tree. I will show you how you can use this fruit to treat weak erection and small manhood in my next post only if this post is allowed.
Also comment if you found it useful.
FB_IMG_15918593976332643.jpg

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Wow! What a post. I feel since you posted it in the right section, there is nothing abnormal about it. Things related to health are sometimes crazy, you might think this information is not worth it, but I feel someone out there is benefitting already, even when they don't comment or react to the post.

If you mean it when you said, no side effect if applied in a reasonable way then that is a good news, you might have saved someone from using the wrong cream which might have wasted their time and money and even expose them to cancer or related diseases. I guess you are from Africa too, have never heard of this plant, I think I will make more research on it, so I would get other health benefits associated to this plant. With the transformation you said it would offer, that really amazed me and I feel it could do other things too.

Last edited:

Moni

Thank you brother. There are a lot of rules regarding some websites and I don't want to fall in these rules. Concerning about natural remedies I know many but I'm not sure if it's allow here too, though is a health related section but this is my first time posting natural remedy. If people see this post to be useful, then I can post more.

You can also make your own research about this plant too and trust me it is so effective.