Is there a spiritual dimension to making money?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Money as we know a major unit of exchange and a standard of measure for all goods and service. We can not over emphasize the importance of money, due to it relevance it has become a very scare commodity. The believe is that money can only be gotten only when you acquire some skills or some kind education, be it formal or informal. Afterwards one could either get a job or run a business. Then the automatic thing that is expected for one to start making money or earning money.

But surprisingly this is not always the case as we have Seen and had stories of somany people who had completed their education from the primary level to the tertiary level and still find it difficult to either get a job or to become successful in their endeavour despite their physical effort and been qualified to make it.
Same also applies to people with several skills and yet they find it difficult to make money with those skilss and even talent.

This bringing me to a thought that is there truly is a spiritual dimension to making money in this life because I have seen people that have financial education and yet they can't do well in business although they started so well but with time everything went down.

I want to get your perception to this effect.

Kingstone

Life is not just an easy road. Not everything is written in black and white. There are tonnes of other colors that give us another new thing. I also used to believe that once I am done with my tertiary school, I am going to secure a good job ns get heavily paid. I will also use my salary or wages to start a business. It is over two years now since I graduated and I have not secured any job out there.
Now I am focused on making my money online and learning new skills to better my career