Is There A Particular Location For Blogging?

Bisolami

Verified member
This question may seem to be very funny but I think some people are naive when it comes to blogging or anything that has to do with online stuffs. I was passing by the road and I heard a lady say that she is interested on blogging but she cannot get it done in that area. The other lady asked her why she said that and she said she was told by some people that there are some particular locations that people cannot blog from or some particular locations that cannot have access to blogs. That is a very wrong mentality!

We are now in the online space and we can meet so many people online. We can be whatever we want to be online. We can decide not to go out fir years and we will be making money online in our houses. Do not let anyone fool you by saying that there is a particular location that you can blog from. You can blog from any part of the world as long as you have a stable internet connection.

The only thing that may be holding you back may be the poor internet connection and I don't think there should be another barrier aside from that.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Blogging effectively requires little more than internet access, allowing bloggers to work from anywhere with an online connection. Most bloggers type posts from a home office or coworking spaces for regular routine and setup. However, the flexibility of the medium permits creating content remotely from coffee shops to hotels to airports as one travels while mobile blogging. Wherever inspiration strikes or events transpire, bloggers can conveniently open a laptop and start documenting perspectives to publish worldwide.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a couple of things that you need to start blogging. You need writing skills, you also need SEO and digital marketing skills. YOu might also need web designing skills, particularly with wordpress website. You also need internet connected computer. If you have these things, you can blog from anywhere you want, even when doing nature's calling in the bathroom. Blogging does not require any specific space, you only need a mood to work and the requirements that I mentioned above. However, a quite place might be a requirement for some

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that there is a specific location where you could start a blog. However, there are many other factors that you may need to consider before you plan to start a blog. This is because location might play a role in many different shapes.

1) The country and the audience of your blog matters a lot

This is the first thing we must realise. The country from where your blog is generating traffic could matter a lot. This is because each and every country may have a different CPM or RPM rate, depending on the advertisement revenue generated by the blog.

2) You may create content that might be specifically related to specific people

This is also one of the main aspects of blogging. You may create content for people who may belong to a specific region. The language, culture, and the psyche of people may matter a lot when it comes to generating traffic from a specific location.

To summarise this all, I must say that there is no specific location from where you can generate traffic, as this may not be that relevant. However, the audience and the country from where your blog is getting traffic may matter am lot in the end.