Earn Money Is their any one earning reward with humanatic?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Humanatic review have been made here earlier on. I just want to know, if any one is earning money currently from humanatic call review site.

Its been long I heard anyone talking about making money with humanatic. Does it mean the site isn't rewarding as it use to be before? I tried earning from humanatic earlier on, but their verified PayPal process waned me off. It will cost me too much stress going to my bank at the current time to go get a social security number, and a master or visa card for the full verification process with PayPal in order to create an account with humanatic.

Those I spoke with earlier on, made reasonable amount from humanatic, while some didn't earn much cos they didn't master the high paying Humanatic tasks.

Are you earning reward with humanatic currently?

dagm

I when found out about humantic as well as I attempted to help all of them wishing to make some cash for myself however sadly I might certainly not money out my profits, which I perform unknown why as well as exactly just what truly triggered it. Most likely perhaps the resettlement technique doesn't sustain my nation

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am just wondering why it is the most preferred payment gateway especially among the European countries. Maybe the gas fee to them won't be thay too much compare to how a Nigerian, for instance, will be seeing a gas fee of 25%. Even most site now because they know they depend more on Africans are now adding other gateway platforms.
It is like that for all countries. The charges for transactions are the same just that the we Europeans and Americans are use to it, and they see the charges as nothing cos they transact bigger amount of money. I heard that when you transact bigger amount with PayPal it reduces the amount of gas fee charges.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
One thing that makes me hate PayPal is the high gas fee charges. For you to cash out your little funds you need to spend almost 25% of your money to charges. If those kind of site will help us add crypto payment it will make earning worthwhile there. At the moment I don't see any reason of using PayPal.
I am just wondering why it is the most preferred payment gateway especially among the European countries. Maybe the gas fee to them won't be thay too much compare to how a Nigerian, for instance, will be seeing a gas fee of 25%. Even most site now because they know they depend more on Africans are now adding other gateway platforms.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think the guy was saying that he couldn't cash out from the website because of payment processor that's not in support of what is in operation in his country. Invariably, you may be saying the same thing. I don't think I can work with them for that because I hate PayPal and it seems it is the only payment gateway.
One thing that makes me hate PayPal is the high gas fee charges. For you to cash out your little funds you need to spend almost 25% of your money to charges. If those kind of site will help us add crypto payment it will make earning worthwhile there. At the moment I don't see any reason of using PayPal.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you claimed you earned from humanatic, you ought to have received your money dear. Cos in humanatic before you get started to earn you must first of all, have a verified PayPal account linked to your humanatic account before you're permitted to work at humanatic. So check well if you're talking about humanatic.
I think the guy was saying that he couldn't cash out from the website because of payment processor that's not in support of what is in operation in his country. Invariably, you may be saying the same thing. I don't think I can work with them for that because I hate PayPal and it seems it is the only payment gateway.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing about humanatic for some time now and I have actually made some research about it. It is a very good platform and it is especially good because you can work there during your free time. Have grown to understand that you will get the best out of it if you have a laptop.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
From the reviews i have seen so far, humanatic is very legit and you can make whole lot of money from it if you have a verified PayPal account. It will mostly favoured people that their country are accepted by PayPal. I have a PayPal account and I would like to try it out soon.
Yes, it favours those who has verified PayPal account. I have a PayPal account but it's not verified, that's why I never gained access to work and earn with humanatic. But to be frank, the site is legit some users are still cashing out from the site till date. I'll be verifying my PayPal dinner to start with humanatic tasks to see how it goes.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
From the reviews i have seen so far, humanatic is very legit and you can make whole lot of money from it if you have a verified PayPal account. It will mostly favoured people that their country are accepted by PayPal. I have a PayPal account and I would like to try it out soon.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I once heard about humanitic and I tried to work for them hoping to earn some money for myself but unfortunately I could not cash out my earnings, of which I do not know why and what really caused it. Probably maybe the payment method does not support my country
If you claimed you earned from humanatic, you ought to have received your money dear. Cos in humanatic before you get started to earn you must first of all, have a verified PayPal account linked to your humanatic account before you're permitted to work at humanatic. So check well if you're talking about humanatic.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I once heard about humanitic and I tried to work for them hoping to earn some money for myself but unfortunately I could not cash out my earnings, of which I do not know why and what really caused it. Probably maybe the payment method does not support my country

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With my experience about the website, it can be very hard to made up to that amount at present days because there are lot of people fighting for few tasks. You might have 50 people at the same level fighting for just seven call reviews. and this creates a lot of competition for those who are just signing up with the website.
Hmm, you're speaking boldly about humanatic, its like you've gained experienced about the tasks there? Have you worked at humanatic before? I never worked there, but the reviews I got about them, made me starting thinking about the site, to earn from them by doing those intricate tasks of theirs.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Hmm, if so, then it is boring to work via humanatic. But I chatted with a member at forumcoin, a Mod in that aspect. He told me that, if one master the top paying task at humanatic that the pay rate is higher than the simple call review task. He even told me he make's around $750-$800 a month alone from humanatic when he was a serious worker there.
With my experience about the website, it can be very hard to made up to that amount at present days because there are lot of people fighting for few tasks. You might have 50 people at the same level fighting for just seven call reviews. and this creates a lot of competition for those who are just signing up with the website.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This humanatic of a thing has really rock many forum . people were just asks ng question about it and some response got from people concerning it was not good likewise the pay is too low compare to the task that will be given . I once trying to registered but after seeing all the reply it piss me off.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you, it pays to work on get paid to post website down to work on humanatic. Most of the call reviews available on the website are usually in less than 10 cents per review. Meaning that you might have done 50 tasks before you can make a dollar on the website.
Hmm, if so, then it is boring to work via humanatic. But I chatted with a member at forumcoin, a Mod in that aspect. He told me that, if one master the top paying task at humanatic that the pay rate is higher than the simple call review task. He even told me he make's around $750-$800 a month alone from humanatic when he was a serious worker there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
@btaliat majority of the task on the website is all about reviewing audio session and conversation. It is a bit difficult especially when you are first starting out with the task. To be very honest, it is time consume because you will need to listen to audio several times and majority of them are not clear.
Thanks for the explanation. What will I be doing during the review. Will I be correcting the error in the audio or will I be writing the audio in form of text. If it is the latter, then it works just like a transcription site I am working with. You only need to write what you hear from the audio.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat majority of the task on the website is all about reviewing audio session and conversation. It is a bit difficult especially when you are first starting out with the task. To be very honest, it is time consume because you will need to listen to audio several times and majority of them are not clear.

uforwealth

Verified member
This is the first time I have heard of humanatic. It sounds strange to my ear. Anyway, what you guys are saying about the website are not encouraging at all.

Doing 50 tasks before one can make a dollar on the site is a waste of time, energy and effort.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you, it pays to work on get paid to post website down to work on humanatic. Most of the call reviews available on the website are usually in less than 10 cents per review. Meaning that you might have done 50 tasks before you can make a dollar on the website.
That is slavery if I may say. But maybe the work on it is not that difficult and easy to do for someone to need almost fifty tasks to make a dollar. I really don't blame most website owners. They always take the advantages of the fact that there is no much ways people can make money online. Hereby pay small amount for big works.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
To register on humanatic you need a verified PayPal address. I try to verify my paypal but it isn't going through. The response I get is that the process was declined by my bank. So, i give up on humanatic. The site has a strong tie with paypal , if you are in a country where PayPal is accepted , then humanatic is for you.