AndyC

Leadsleap Review

One of the struggles that some people have starting up their online business is lack of funds. Marketing software can be expensive, companies like Click Funnels and Builderall can be costly to new marketers. Newbies trying to get a start in affiliate marketing don’t have the experience and it can take longer to start earning some income.

The question is how can you start an online business for the lowest possible cost? You will need to have a landing page or website. It would be great to have access to a email marketing system/auto responder. Access to some traffic would be great and maybe an online guide to help you out with ways to promote your business. Well, what I’m describing is what the Leadsleap free plan is.

I became a member of Leadsleap recently and have been pleasantly surprised. At first, the thought of a software giving away so many tools for free sounded to me like it could be something I should be concerned about. Maybe the software was inferior? Maybe there was a catch? Is there really a free plan?

The answer is, the software seems to be great for the price, (free) there is no catch and they offer two plans a totally free plan and a paid plan. The free plan is not a “free trial” it’s free as long as you want it.

Tools

The free plan includes 10 free landing pages that are hosted on Leadsleap’s server, so you have no hosting charges. They offer a free link tracker so you have valuable data on where your traffic is coming from. And they
offer a email marketing system called SendSteed that lets you collect unlimited email contacts and lets you send out broadcast emails to 10 different lists.

6F716FB5-5EA3-4233-809C-7582FEEBF095.jpeg

Basically, if you are trying to start an online business Leadsleap gives you the tools you need to start online. The landing pages you can use to promote products or service. Make squeeze pages to collect emails. Build your list to re-market to them later.

Ads

They also have a ad system that allows you to put your products in front of all the members of Leadsleap and the internet. How they do this with the free plan is they give you 3 free ads, (the pro plan gets 10 more than the free one gets) these ads you will have to click on ads on the platform to gather credits. Once you view enough ads you will be able to run an ad yourself.

If you have a website you are able to download a widget and put these ads on your website and earn ppc when a visitor clicks on the ads. The ads work similar to the way Google does their advertising.

Review Conclusion

Leadsleap is remarkable with the amount of value it offers to anyone who wants to join. The do have a paid plan that you can upgrade to at a later time if you feel that is necessary. There is a nice article about the free tools Leadsleap offers, the article details the 5 best free marketing tools Leadsleap offers in the free plan.

If you are a free member you can also earn a commission if someone you recruit to the site becomes a pro member. This is a nice way to earn income while you are using the platform for free. Leadsleap also offers a guide on how to better understand their platform and you can read it here.

Overall I like the website and will rate it well. I don’t believe this is the perfect software but their free plan is very Impressive and gives anyone an opportunity to create an online business.