Many people look to earn money online, there are many ways to earn extra cash on the internet. Some people sell products or services some do affiliate marketing. These are just a few examples.

Leadsleap is a traffic generation platform that allows anyone to join for free and start earning money right away. Lets dig into the 4 ways you can start making money on Leadsleap.

a4f08a52-3447-4722-9509-8f0a87dc7d2a-jpeg.47856.jpg

Daily Active Bonus

That is what it sounds like. Visit Leadsleap and you can receive a bonus everyday for clicking on more than 10 ads a day. You can acquire points by viewing ads and rating them to get credits.

The credits you earn each day from all sources will be used to calculate your D.A.B. These credits can be cashed out in the credit encashment system or be used to advertise a product or service that you do or an affiliate product.

Credit Encashment

Leadsleap encourages its users to click on ads that it’s members displays. They give you credits when you click on them. The longer you stay on the add the more credits you compile (up to 1 minute) .

You get credit when you click on a ad, and you get credit if someone you refer to Leadsleap clicks on an ad. They have a system that you receive a percentage of credits each time someone from your following clicks on ads.

So the larger your following the greater the amount of credits you will accumulate. If these followers ********* of course.

Many members of Leadsleap use the credits they earn to use to advertise via their free ad program. But those who have nothing to advertise can redeem these credits for money.

Pay Per Click Earnings

If you have a website you can get a widget from Leadsleap and post their members ads on your website through this widget. When non members of Leadsleap click on these ads, you can earn PPC earnings.

Even if you don’t have a website you still can earn through this system. See they have a free link tracker. When you use this link, you can add this widget on the link. So when someone clicks on the link to read it, you can have the ads displayed on that page they are reading. Whether it be immediately or on a delay.

Affiliate Program

Leadsleap has two plans a paid plan, and a free plan that stays free for as long as you want it to be. If you promote Leadsleap and someone decides that the paid plan is what they want then you will receive a commission. If you are on the free plan you will get 25% of the monthly cost of the pro plan. The pro plan is $27 a month or if the person signs up within 24 hours, they get a discount and they are charged $19.90 per month.

This commission is recurring, so you receive that 25% every month the member is actively paying on the pro plan. Gathering people up for the free plan is also rewarding because you can accumulate those credits and turn them in for cash or credit towards promoting your offers.

These are the four ways to make money on Leadsleap. This platform is free to join. The screenshot above is from the home page and it details more information about how you can earn on this platform. You can read about it here. Also, I wrote a review that gives you more information about Leadsleap on Trendri.com you can read about their free marketing tools that will help you out as a online marketer.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have always loved the idea of making money through get paid to click sites. I really love the way in which there are so many ways to make money on the side but I will particularly be interested about the ways in which I can receive my payment.