AndyC

Leadsleap Paid Plan Review

Why would you pay for a plan when you can get a plan for free? Good question. Simple answer is they are different. There are a few differences between the plans. These differences will factor into the decision making process of a serious online marketer. These decisions will likely lead to running their business on Leadsleap’s paid plan.

Can you run a business on only the free plan? The answer is yes! Why is that? Because all businesses are not the same, and with different businesses come different needs.

Lets get into the differences between the two plans and see which one is best suited for you.

Paid Plan Cost

Lets begin with the pricing. Leadsleap charges two different prices for the same plan. $27 per month and $19.90 per month. Why two prices? Leadsleap offers you a one time discount of their paid plan when you sign up to it within 24 hours of your initial signup. Everyone joins the free plan to start. They offer the discount rate that roughly saves you $85 a year when you take advantage of the offer the first day.

With the paid plan you can downgrade to the free plan at anytime. If you decide to downgrade you won’t loose any of your email list. You have unlimited subscribers in both the free and the paid plans.

Landing Pages

The landing pages available in the free plan limited you to building out only 10 pages. With the paid plan you have the capability to make unlimited pages.

Credit Ads vs Pro Ads

Each account that is set up is given three free credit ads. These ads can be used to promote your offers of goods or services to the network of over 119,000 members and beyond. What that means is these ads will be shown to non members throughout the internet when members place a ad widget on their website or use the link tracker. These ads also will appear in emails from Leadsleap.

To be able to advertise with these free credit ads you will have to click on ads in the network to accumulate credits. Earn enough credits, then you can place ads throughout the network or even redeem them for money.

Pro ads are different. They give you 10 of these ads and they automatically are shown throughout the platform if you click on ads or not. These ads are shown more frequently throughout the network than the free ads.

If you are a pro member you still get the free credit ads. You will have 10 pro ads and 3 of the free ones that if you or your downline click on ads you will earn credits to use these ads.

Affiliate Program

You can promote Leadsleap as a free member. If one of your referrals sign up to a paid plan you will receive 25% of the recurring month payment. Now, if you are a paid member then you will receive 50% commissions on referrals.

As a bonus to paid members, Leadsleap will give you referrals that sign up to the platform who weren’t referred to the website by an affiliate. These members will go on your downline, and if they upgrade their membership in the future you will receive the commission.

Funnel Building

Sales funnels are a huge part of online marketing and this is a feature of the paid plan. With the free plan Leadsleap allows you to build your email list, collect subscribers, and even send emails out to your list.

The pro plan offers the feature of funnel building. If you are looking to get the most out of your digital marketing, you need to upgrade to the paid plan.

Free Tools on Both Plans

99749F11-847F-4ABD-9505-1A4EFD0678F6.jpeg

This is an extensive list of free tools. We suggest you read this Leadsleap Review, it offers more insight about the Pro Plan vs the Free Plan.

Some of the free tools for example that are on both plans:

1. Link Tracker
  2. Pop-up Builder
  3. Post Social Reviews on Site (seo traffic to your links)
  4. Email Marketing
  5. Page Builder
  6. Free Credit Ads
  7. Informational Guides
  8. And More…

Conclusion

So is the Leadsleap paid plan worth it? For me, I am a paid member and think it’s worth it. I feel that the free plan is strong, but there are some limitations, the positives of the paid plan make it worth the fee per month. The fee is very affordable compared to other digital marketing softwares on the market today.

The plan is flexible also. If I ever want to downgrade to the free plan I have that option. I can take my email list to another company and not lose anything. There are a lot of positives regarding Leadsleap and if you would like to learn more about the company you can find out more information about them on their home page.

Last edited:

KAM2021

Well you laid it all out, so there's really nothing to say, but EXCELLENT Post.

One Love and Stay Safe

P.S I believe if there's free and paid and your serious about what your doing, if you have the money go with paid.