Is Survey Sites One Of The Ways You Make Money?

Bisolami

Verified member
There are a lot of people who depend on working on survey platforms and they do not have any other means of income because they feel that the survey platform's income is enough for them. There are also some people who do not like to work on survey platforms because they get disqualified most times and they see no reason for working on platforms that will disqualify them to work at every point in time.

Someone like me used to depend on the money I make from survey platforms before but I get disqualified at the end of the day so I just had to look for other ways that I can make money. Moreover, I may be opportune ti take one survey in four days or even a week which does not seem to be proper to me.

When I made my research, I found out that people who make money on survey platforms and do not get disqualified all the time are those from top-tier countries. Those kind of countries always get surveys than other countries or than countries that have bad reputation.

I have already canceled answering surveys as one of the ways I make money. What about you? Do you make money from surveys?