Paid survey sites make you millionaire?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Paid survey sites are not a get-rich-quick program that will turn you into a billionaire overnight. While they might give an additional source of income, it is critical to set reasonable goals.

The majority of paid survey sites pay in cash or points, and the rewards each survey might vary. The sum paid each survey is often minimal, spanning from a few cents to a few dollars. It's crucial to remember that doing surveys may be time-consuming, and the payoff isn't always worth the effort.

Although some people may make a few thousand dollars every month via paid survey sites, it is doubtful that they will earn a living. It would take a lot of effort and work to become a wealthy.

Earnwebcom

The concept of a billionaire is perhaps too much when it comes to making money through paid surveys. However, it is a cool way to make extra money, for some maybe even hundreds of dollars ;)

E

eldavis

I know there are persons making money from taking surveys, but i have never heard of anyone making it big form surveys. Though surveys is a great way to make money but i do not make use of it. I remember back then when i was looking for ways to make money online, i was still pretty new to the system, i decided to give surveys a try. In the end it did not really work out the way i had planned it though. Due to my geographical region, it made it hard to qualify for surveys so i had to give up on it .

sathipaul1974s

Some sites paid more than others. We appreciated sites that disclosed the cash value for each survey and matched us with relevant ones. We dreaded sites that compensated us through a confusing points system and sent us surveys we rarely qualified for.