Is sportbetting a revenue generator or destroyer?

D

Deleted member 28873

The rate at which youths are getting involved in sports betting is making me wonder if its a means of generating revenue.Thou the economic situation in Nigeria is bad but should that be a reason to go towards geting rich quick policy inform of sports betting.What most people fail to realize the more higher the reward is the more higher the risk of you loosing.Most people where involved in sports betting so as to get rich quicker by doing so most do find there self getting deep into debt.I could remember when I asked a friend of mine,he replied that"he is only contributing his money to be collected later" most of them never collect there money back instead they keep loosing more while some do only to loose more.The only thing I could say about it is that it a great hope giver"the thought of you winning money"what am I going to buy only to be crashed "false hope".

It depends on how you are addicted to it, sport betting might be a revenue generator and also a destroyer at the same time, for the people that stake high, I believe sport betting can destroy , I have seen people that has been destroyed by betting because they are high stakers and they are addicted, and I have also seen people that have won millions.

Spotting is never a revenue generator but the destroyer. It is a game of addiction and uncertainty. It always trap the those WO are doing it. At first it might look as if they are making something but at the end of the day they will realize that they have wasted their time, their resources and even their reputation. A sport better is a gambler and nothing more.

Betting is so overrated, it does nothing more than to suck you dry of your hard earned money. It is a delusion, you always think you will win but at the end of the day you keep on losing. Only a few people are lucky to win something tangible while the rest keep on losing their money to the bookmakers. Even if you win you can still lose it all again. What you is less than what you lose at the end of it all. Don't think you can make anything out of betting, find something better to do with your money. Betting is absolutely not worth it.

Many people has gone bankruptcy or in serious indebtedness due to sport betting. Betting may look as revenue generator but at lung-run always result to loss. Though so many may argue that they earn a living through betting but when they start losing one won't know

Sports betting is a revenue generator for the owners. It has been a destroyer too many youths for the past few years. I wouldn't advise anyone to venture into such business because, it can wreck your life. I have seen someone who lost everything he has to sports betting. This does not throughout the fact but many people are really making a lot of money from it.

People are only interested in making money, they do not care much about how or the means by which they get the money. Betting is gambling no matter how we try to package it and call it sports betting. However, whether it is generates revenue or destroys revenue depends on how wise you are and play. Some people get rich through the platform while some get wrecked.

It's not a news now that sportsbetting has done more harm than good to the society. As a matter of fact many people have lost their entire mean of livelihood all in the name of wanting to multiply the money through betting. Some have also incurred a huge amount of debt as a result of their involvement in sportsbetting

Sport betting is an avenue to make money if you are very lucky and you know your way around it, the biggest undoing of most punter is greed, once you can eliminate greed from your dealings and you take it as a business you should see turnover in bets. It has ruin most people though but the few lucky one have made major breakthrough in life from gain from betting.

I am not that quick in judging punters. To some they see it as their last resort. And these set of people are always good at what they do. They predict and forecast nearly accurately. But no matter how accurate you are in prediction, you should not be putting all your gains in betting lest it will be addictive and hereby become a destroyer.

Sport betting is an unreliable means to raise fund,and it should not be dependent on to earn a living. Any game or platform built under luck generally is unacceptable to raise money legitimately. The only benefits one can derive is if you own the bet shop,and having an affiliation or shares with the bet owners.betting is very risky it can end your savings.

As for me sport betting is revenue distroyer especially when games are frequently lose

Betting is a game of chance,so its either you win or lose.Personal savings and income are squandered money. The activity of betting can be highly addictive. The nature of betting with its risk and excitement taps into the reward circuits of the brain. It feels really great to do the intense and exciting things connected with betting.

The rate at which youths are getting involved in sports betting is making me wonder if its a means of generating revenue.Thou the economic situation in Nigeria is bad but should that be a reason to go towards geting rich quick policy inform of sports betting.What most people fail to realize the more higher the reward is the more higher the risk of you loosing.Most people where involved in sports betting so as to get rich quicker by doing so most do find there self getting deep into debt.I could remember when I asked a friend of mine,he replied that"he is only contributing his money to be collected later" most of them never collect there money back instead they keep loosing more while some do only to loose more.The only thing I could say about it is that it a great hope giver"the thought of you winning money"what am I going to buy only to be crashed "false hope".
To me sport betting is not a form of revenue but a destroyer of human being who engaged in such act because to me it is more or less like a form of gambling and people put in their much into it such as their salary or house rent into it, some student even put in their school money or fees into it thinking it will turn out good but it may end up to be a disaster for the fellow, it also leads to a form of addiction that people can not do with out betting, then when they loose they take harmful substances to console themselves.

Less I forget sport betting can also be a revenue generator if you are ready to make it a revenue generator.
And that is by owning your personal sport betting shop which you must properly manage it.

The must highest level of risk the you will ever make is the risk of playing bet this is a step to distraction if you are use to betting that can also bring your business down it you are not creafull of your business so sprouting bet is a very dangerous games so don't even try it it will only distroded you.

repetition of words
According to my own point of view I believe it all depends on who you are in the sport bet, if you are the owner of the company/organisation then his sport bet will serve as a revenue generator for you. but if you are a customer coming there to play then I will say sportbets serve as a revenue destroyer to you. Because sportbet is not a charity organisation it is a business being set up as a normal individual like you for profit-making

It actually both but the truth of this matter is that the bad part is higher than the good part.
The easiest way for a rich man to be broke is been addicted to sport betting. Cause most people will be like it just #100 and come to think of it when started giving #100 out more than two to three times a day. Now calculate the amount per months then years.
The worst part is that when you won,you will be eager to put in more than the usual amount you use before

Sport betting can not be described as a way to generate income because it's outside the box of business. Sport betting is a game of luck and chance and no serious person will commit his life to chance. Nothing of phenomena value happens by luck.

Although their are few unverified stories of people who made money through sport betting, that's only a microscopic few among the many who do sport betting. Some people would have been richer if only they invested the money they use in sport betting into a business.

Sport betting is a big revenue for the betting company and big revenue destroyer for the punter. Betting is not really encouraged,it more like a fast means of making money that is highly risky. It's basically an investment of luck, if your luck shines you win and if it doesn't you lose. But people mostly lose there is a 10% chance that 1 in 20 people would make huge amount of money through betting. My advise to punters is always stake what you can afford to lose.