Is Social Cash Club Network legit?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been to a free site, but I am not sure of it. As it is free of cost and no investment required here. It works only in India, as I saw it.

But, I have a doubt regarding it that I have seen some videos of it, and they showed that they have earned a lot with this site, called Social Cash Club Network. I too had login into this site, and here mostly earning comes by the daily tasks and offers they show. But, again here earning potential is low, I felt. They pay up to few cents to earn here, as there is 1-2 options available only to earn. Although, write and earn is the feature where it shows coming soon.

Since, it's a free site and the interface of it resembles with an MLM site. But, if anyone of you had experience of this site, please share your review or any comments on it....

Solution
To decide site is legit or not first of all you must be check payment proof. If site have payment proof that it is paying site. You said that site is paying fee cent. If site have low minimum payout than it is not problem but if it high that no need to waste on this site. I am using one site, it is paying only 3 cent for a trait survey and I getting only 2-3 survey in month. So at this site I need to wait for some years. These minimum payout in $15.

anil02

Verified member
To decide site is legit or not first of all you must be check payment proof. If site have payment proof that it is paying site. You said that site is paying fee cent. If site have low minimum payout than it is not problem but if it high that no need to waste on this site. I am using one site, it is paying only 3 cent for a trait survey and I getting only 2-3 survey in month. So at this site I need to wait for some years. These minimum payout in $15.

Solution