Followfast: Earn cash for leaving likes on social networks

Rena

Followfast is a site where you earn real cash for leaving likes on social networks like Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, etc. This site has been for more than 7-8 years on the web and is totally legit where you can earn points and then redeem into cash.

page 1( followfast).png

How to Earn here:

First, come to the site "followfast.com" and the web page will look like the page as shown above. Click the join button there and fill in your details and click sign up and verify your mail. Then, you will reach 50 points as a bonus for signup to the site. Next step is to look for social media engagement earning ways that you can look on the site. Just like the social media sites which pays you there and collect your earnings. Here value of 50 points is quite less I felt when I reached its cashout page as shown which shows 50 points equals just 0.002 dollar as shown below:

page 2(followfast).png

Still, it's a legit site and you can look forward to earn here. Also, daily bonus is awarded here which is 100 points and hourly points which are 25 so you can make some Cents in a day via this site. It solely depends on what time you engage with the site.

Minimum payout is 1.5 $ and you can redeem via PayPal, Bitcoin and PerfectMoney.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juen15

Followfast is a site where you earn real cash for leaving likes on social networks like youtube, instagram, twitter, etc. This site has been for more than 7-8 years on the web and is totally legit where you can earn points and then redeem into cash.

View attachment 43246

How to Earn here:

First, come to the site "followfast.com" and web page will look like the page as shown above. Click the join button there and fill your details and click signup and verify your mail. Then, you will reach 50 points as bonus for signup to the site. Next step is to look for social media engagement earning ways which you can look on the site. Just like the social media sites which pays you there and collect your earnings. Here value of 50 points is quite less I feel when I reached its cashout page as shown which shows 50 points equals just 0.002 dollar as shown below:

View attachment 43247

Still, it's a legit site and you can look forward to earn here. Also, daily bonus is awarded here which is 100 points and hourly points which is 25 so you can make some cents in a day via this site. It solely depends on what time you engage with the site.

Minimum payout is 1.5 $ and you can redeem via PayPal, Bitcoin and PerfectMoney.
I think this site is legit. I have been registered there for quite a while and have seen a list of proof of payment sent (followfast) to its members. But in my experience working there earn very little income or coins. For certain tasks, it only gives 24.19 coins, even only a few coins. Indeed, the task there is quite easy, only requires a social media account. What do you think or according to your experience working there? The way to get lots of coins is by doing the work of other members. Each job will earn you more than 200 coins. That's my experience.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I think this site is legit. I have been registered there for quite a while and have seen a list of proof of payment sent (followfast) to its members. But in my experience working there earn very little income or coins. For certain tasks, it only gives 24.19 coins, even only a few coins. Indeed, the task there is quite easy, only requires a social media account. What do you think or according to your experience working there? The way to get lots of coins is by doing the work of other members. Each job will earn you more than 200 coins. That's my experience.
Yeah, that's true earning potential is less with respect to the time you give into.
If you want to earn more, visit my timebucks posts where you can earn daily 0.2$ for free daily(no manual work) absolutely setting up Engaged hits .

Daniel2212

Yeah, that's true earning potential is less with respect to the time you give into.
If you want to earn more, visit my timebucks posts where you can earn daily 0.2$ for free daily(no manual work) absolutely setting up Engaged hits .
Who said just sign up and you will get reach?

Any website or app will ask you to register in order to be able to use the app and get paid.
Not all will make you reach but are definitely not a scam.
I am sure that people when they say 300$ Per day are exaggerating to get more people to read their post but is not impossible.
If you are waiting for a big load of money to fall on your head without doing anything it won’t happen.
There are plenty of legit websites willing to pay you but you have to invest time and little money.
As we all know >> invest litle money to make money << and if you are willing to be successful there is plenty of opportunities, waiting just to grab it, but require minimum investment sometime.
See here for example this site that I am using for a while now, with 30$ a month ( $1 per day) you will be able to use their tools and send emails every day to their subscribers and you will get 5$ for every person that register with them and use their platform to make money.
They provide you 100-200 email addresses and template emails just to send it every day to make money.
if you make money they are making money.
So, i think with 1$ a day to get 200 email addresses from them and just s and wait for the money to come i think is great.

The good part is that you can promote not only their website but even your product if having one, your website, your affiliate products or CPA offers.
All you need is to be creative and you can truly get 100$ or more per day.
See my screen shot in attach from yesterday.

>> Website here <<

Cheers and all the best,

Juen15

That's why I'm leaving the followfasy site now. I have calculated the accumulated coins that can be exchanged for $ 1. It requires hundreds of thousands of coins. It's very much. I'm looking for referral links to quickly add income. But maybe there is no referral program, I can't find it, so it's not recommended at this time. I don't know how long it took those who got paid to get that much coins. I am registered with timebucks even though I am currently inactive. I also saw the timebucks review quite well by looking at some proof of payment from the timebucks site.