Is SEO killing creativity?

aayafi

Some topics and ideas can be explained in 2 words. Why should I make a blog if I can not get visitors for it?

Massimo

There are a lot of factors that can contribute to a lack of traffic on your blog. It could be that your content is not interesting or relevant to your audience. But withought SEO no possible also .

aayafi

The problem is that a 1500 words is not interesting at all, while i can explain many thing in few words

OliviaOnline

I don't think SEO is killing creativity; it's more like a helpful sidekick! SEO helps me reach a wider audience while still being creative in my content. It's all about finding that sweet spot where creativity and optimization coexist. So, no creativity is safe and sound, and SEO just guides it in the right direction!

esopezo21

I think the biggest problem is the AI generated content. It's always the same stuff with the same information and same generic sentences. It definitely kills the creativity and provides really low quality content.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
SEO does not have to kill creativity. The most powerful and effective content seamlessly blends optimization best practices with creative expression. The best bloggers intertwine keywords and metadata within valuable, engaging stories optimized for users first rather than algorithms. Creative writing framed for human readership and shared passion still converts and ranks when supporting details cater to both search engines and real people seeking quality information. Prioritize original perspectives over technical constraints. Unique creativity itself attracts links and shares which fuels organic growth.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Writing a blog post does not mean you are adding unnecessary words and stretching out. A proper blog post tries to teach people, inform people, educate people and entertain people. If you want to learn how many people use internet, you can ask this question on google and get exact answer, but if you want to get more information such as internet users by countries, age group, etc. you will need a longer article. This is where a blog post come in. If your content is liked by search bots it will also be liked by humans