Is Renting out of Bicycle still profitable?

Renting out Bicycle is a very lucrative business that one can invest in especially when you are in a Town or village.Though I don't know may be it exist in the City too.

Gone are the days when we are in the Town we use to rent Bicycle from one man and the man will st out Time for each and every one of us so that when our Time has laps we will come back and pay.

In fact if we don't have money to eat we will devinate save money to Rent Bicycle.
Some will even steel there parent money to rent Bicycle and this man just continue buying more Bicycle from those little little money from Bicycle business. And not long He bought one Neat Car.

I know some of us here has gone through this same experienced with me. I want to ask ; Is this same business still in existence and lucrative this days?.

To be honest, I don't see bhsiness as being lucrative any more. It was very lucrative while growing up as there were many children that were fond of renting bicycles then. But nowadays, many parents either buy bicycles for their children or even keep them indoors to prevent having injury.

This kind of business is no longer lucrative presently because most people prefer vehicles or motorbikes. in the olden days the business may be very lucrative but presently it is obsolete. I will not advise anyone to venture into this kind of business because you will not make any reasonable amount of money from it, even if you stay in the village.

This thread just brought feelings of nostalgia for me. I could remember in those days when we were in primary school, we used to rent bicycles, ride them out and bring them back later. but I don't think that kind of business is booming again as most parents just buy bicycles for their kids now.