Is private school better than public school?

Godsplan

Yeah, in most areas private schools are better than public schools. And if you check, it's supposed to be so because the school fees the private school owners demand parents to pay far exceeds the public school fees. So because of this most private schools are very educative and discipline children in the best way they can. I have also observed that parents with financial problems but yet want to give their children better education do send their children to private school at first, and when they realize the children have received enough discipline, they then send them to the public schools.

eojo2401

In comparison and in respect to this country, Nigeria, anything private seems to be of good and anything government (public) are always to no use. In remembered in basic class we were being told to give our points on such topic and we could write a lengthy note on such debate. I have most times falls in the hands of defending the government that placed a ban on Crypto currencies in the country.
Smiles, so the ban on cryptocurrency shocked you too. I thought I was the only victims of the harsh decision of the government. Anyway let us be optimistic and hopeful that the government will change there mind because I believe they will soon receive sense after feeling the negative effects of the ban.

eojo2401

Private schools recognize the importance of character education and often build it into their curriculum intentionally rather than treating it as an add on. This creates an environment where students feel secure knowing their classmates value compassion and respect; perform better academically because they can practice self control; and become the best versions of themselves because they feel more confident and thiss is not attainable in public school
You are right sir, but one thing that used to baffles me is that, the quality and qualifications of teachers in public school is higher, better and standard more than those in private school but the performances of the students in private school is far better than students in public school, does that mean the public school teachers are not putting there best?

Daykas

Education is the great thing the parents can give their children. Majority of our leaders in my country enjoyed free, sound and quantity education from government owned schools which is known as public school. No private schools when those that are ruling us now have their education, it is either you go to missionary schools or public schools. During that period (1950-1980) you can get quality education in public school, life in public school was so sweet then with a lot of memorable experience but now government / public school is nothing to write home about, it is list a gun without a bullet. Those that are quick thinkers saw this challenges in education sector and make used of this opportunity to establish private schools which now stands better than public schools. Above all, establishing a private school is now a good business idea is you know and have what it takes to run it.
Most believe that private schools are the best so far,though I won't argue that because public are not what they use to be again.
But notwithstanding some public schools are way better than some private schools.
Have seen a student of one private school that couldn't even write down his own name yet his in SSS 3 and have seen many public school student excelling well in their academic.
I will rather say whether it public or private it all depend on the parent,teacher and the students to make the good out of themselves

Timison

Non-public schools perceive the significance of character training and regularly incorporate it into their educational plan purposefully as opposed to regarding it as an extra. This establishes a climate where understudies have a sense of safety realizing their schoolmates esteem sympathy and regard; perform better scholastically on the grounds that they can rehearse restraint; and become the best forms of themselves since they feel more certain and thiss isn't achievable in government funded school

Georgeadawara

Incorrect Sentence Format
Today the standard of public schools are not up to the standard of the pravet school the reason why the private schools are more better than the public school because they are always doing they best to be the best school in there community and they are many private school today that coming up, so they are faceing competition between each other so each school will do there Best to be the best school.

Hena101

As we all know how education is important in our society in fact it's call the back bone of every society because with it, it will be very hard to get the development that the world is celebrating today. Both the problems the masses are facing is how to acquired the it. Because it's standard now is not how it used to be. Long time ago people prefer public schools than private schools because of it's standard but today every body is doing everything possible to go to private schools. So private schools are prefer than public schools.

Adetayo100

Public schools of years ago used to be better than private school, public education in the late 90s and early 20s used to be very ok, as a student if you haven't been to public school then you are missing a lot but same cannot be said of now, most. Parents see public schools as a waste of time. They enroll there wards in a very expensive private school than even think of public schools.

Maphalle

In terms of the curriculum it is no longer like before, curriculum is the same. It only differs on the number of students in classes. In public school students are congested because it's cheaper and kids are not attended individually. In private schools they have much time to attend them because they are few hence you find the pass rate is always higher than the public schools.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Private school a better than public school in some aspects. In terms of academic performance, discipline and even dressing, private school is better. But in terms of equipment and facilities. I don't think private school is better. Government school always equips with the necessary apparatus. And also, government school pays her workers well than the private school.

Godslamp

Private schools have an edge over the government schools because they work hard and their concerted efforts help the student to get good grades and students also learn basic etiquettes and ways of socialization as well. Every child gets proper attention of teachers and can ask for help from the teachers. People also prefer their children to attend private schools

Haypril

In comparison and in respect to this country, Nigeria, anything private seems to be of good and anything government (public) are always to no use. In remembered in basic class we were being told to give our points on such topic and we could write a lengthy note on such debate. I have most times falls in the hands of defending the government that placed a ban on Crypto currencies in the country.

Godslamp

Private schools recognize the importance of character education and often build it into their curriculum intentionally rather than treating it as an add on. This creates an environment where students feel secure knowing their classmates value compassion and respect; perform better academically because they can practice self control; and become the best versions of themselves because they feel more confident and thiss is not attainable in public school