Is online loan application better than offline?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Loans as we know as are funds we access to cater for an urgent need, sometimes we access loans as to enable us to start a business or to support our business to expand. We access laons for reasons best known to our unique needs.

Now in the process of accessing this loans it could either be through online or through offline. The offline methods were the prevailing methods in Nigeria before the arrival of the online methods, the offline involves the filling of forms at the office of the credit giving organization and a credit officer will be assigned to you physically and he or she will be responsible for retrieval of the loan which could either be weekly or monthly.

These credit officer comes from time to time and in the case of a default then the client will be publicly embarrassed and it sometimes escalate to physical abuse and assault of the client.

While on the other hand the online involves an application forms that is filled online and within some couple of minutes the loan is made available directly to your bank account and sometimes you are offered a monthly repayment plan or even more flexible payment plans. And you don't get physically embarrassed rather calls will only be put through to your contacts to remind you of your defaulting position.

Looking at both procedure which do you prefer?

E

eldavis

I can't really say for sure, but I have heard alot of persons say it's actually easier and faster to take loans online than offline. Then again I won't really advice anyone to go for loan though, there should be other ways to sort out things before you think of loans

T

temidayo2313

Yes and no,my reason for yes is that is more simple,faster and reliable than offline and no is that so many loan account are scam but my advise to everyone risking a loan is dangerous .