Loans How to get a loan online?

Mika

VIP Contributor
In the real world, you can get a loan in many ways, for example from banks and financial institutions, from private lenders, etc. Just like in the real world, you can also get a loan online. There are platforms that work just like financial intuitions and release loans to the people who fulfill their criteria. If you want to try to get a loan online, consider using the following services.

Cryptocurrency banks: Cryptocurrency banks are virtual crypto banks that not only give you interest on your crypto deposit but also give you a loan against your crypto deposit. They use your crypto deposit as collateral.

Peer-to-peer lending site: Peer-to-peer lending sites are the platforms where you can get a loan from another user. You will have to pay back the loan along with interest before the term ends.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are indeed good platforms that one can get loans. It is my first time learning about the cryptocurrency banks. Would you please mention examples of such platforms that act as cryptocurrency banks?

Another way to secure loans online is through the money lending apps. But I would bot advice anyone to be regular in them, they have really high interest rates.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I don't know anything about sites that lend money although I have been reading that there are such sites. I remember a friend who tried to get a loan from an online platform but he was stopped on his tracks when the requirements were sent to him. First is the credit card and also the bank account details. That is real scary.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Even though I have never used, I know an online loan platform called Lending Club. This is a peer to peer lending site, in other words, you can burrow loans from other members and you can lend loans to other users. I do not know about the criteria on getting a loan from this site

krivathakkar

Nowadays when there's a business requirement of capital funding, the best way is to go for an instant business loan online. These small business loans are mostly unsecured and one can apply online with Fintechs like Lendingkart for quick disbursal of loans.

Suba

Staff member
Currently there are many crypto banks where we can deposit and earn interest, also we can borrow crypto with our collateral deposit. such as Nexo.io, Aave.com, Celsius.Network, Myconstant.com etc., but I don't know in P2P lending, whether we need collateral if we borrow, otherwise it would be very risky for the lender.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have heard of crypto banks that offer loans against your crypto deposits. However, I have never uses these services. I don't know if it works world wide but I know about a loan platform called Kiva. ON this platform you can lend and burrow money. I don't know about lending and burrowing terms though.