Collecting a loan to invest online-why risky

Axis

Banned
Collecting money in form of loan to invest online is most times a risky tax. Why is because that you might have a 50/50 chance of losing the money or gaining from it. So if unfortunately you lose the money they will be a tendency of you having difficulty in paying back the loan which may result to other disastrous consequences especially when the loan is of high amount. So before collecting a loan to invest online it is proper to make proper enquiries in such a platform to avoid taking any unnecessary risks

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm no advocate at all when it comes to taking a loan to invest either online or offline. I prefer one using ones savings or borrowing from family and friends it comes with less interest. but if you have to then you should be mindful of where you are investing.
The thing is that it is good to get money to invest online buy it is also risky .

With this you are not sure of Making profit. The chance of losing the money is very high. So if unfortunately you lose the money they will be a tendency of you having difficulty in paying back the loan. So think about this before you take a loan.

Alberello75

Forgive me, but if I don't misunderstand this concept, do you mean, take a loan in cash so that you can later invest it?
Well if so, I don't find this an advantageous solution at all, also because today a cash loan has decidedly high interest rates, especially here in Europe, where from one year to now, the European Central Bank has raised the interest rate of 3.5%. And further increases are already foreseen in order to fight inflation.
Personally, I would never dare to consider this choice as an investment, this regardless of the fact that any investment, we know that it is not without risk.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Collecting loan to invest in some kinds of businesses online is not a wise choice in my own opinion. There was a telegram group I am a member of around 2021 in which someone was lamenting that she collected the loan to invest in a particular cryptocurrency but it was rugged.

That experience has actually taught me that I shouldn't take a loan to invest in the online space especially some volatile business is like cryptocurrency or Forex.

If you want to take loan to invest j businesses like starting vlogs or blogs it will more understandable but also not advisable.

Alberello75

In our life, cash loans in my opinion would always be better to avoid asking. However there are certain circumstances where unfortunately a person urgently needs money. Therefore, only in case of extreme necessity, then one could evaluate the hypothesis of granting a loan, but carefully evaluating the interest rate and above all, making sure and in a way that it can extinguish in rapid times.