Earn Money How can I earn money by collecting emails?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The opportunity to make money online in endless. The amount of money you can make online depending on the effort and the proven plan you are following.

There are lots of people who are making full-time income with affiliate marketing. the beauty of affiliate marketing is that you don't need to create your own product before you start making money.

Online marketplace is filled with winning products which you can promote in order to earn commissions from every sales.

Some other people are engaging paid survey. You get paid for every honest opinion you give out to the research panel.

Some people rendering services on marketplace to make money for themselves.

Just of recent I started hearing that someone can make money by collecting emails.

Is there anyone here who can tell me how I can make money collecting emails?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That is what we call email list. If you have a very good email list then you stand a great chance of making a whole lot of money if you are an affiliate marketer or an internet marketer generally. It is also very important for you to niche down the kind of emails you collect.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most website who collect Gmail from people are using it for affiliate marketing or for advertisement. If you are really good in advertising I think that is just one of the best way you can make money from the email of people you have collected. That is what a lot of website owners are doing to make more money online.