Is MetroOpinion Real Or Fake?

Dartho

Choosing the best online survey site is important if you are trying to make some extra money. You will want to make sure that you get paid for the surveys that you complete. That is why it is important to find out if a survey site is real or fake. Luckily, there are several great options available to you, so take a look and see which one is right for you!

Signing up

Whether you're a fan of online or offline surveys, it's hard to deny that signing up for the MetroOpinion program is a no brainer. With more than 500,000 members in over 70 countries, you're sure to find a good match in the metroplex. Besides, it's free.

metroopinion real or fake
Signing up for the MetroOpinion program is also the smart move for those who want to make a little extra money from home. For the intrepid few, the site offers a plethora of payment options from wire transfer to bank transfers. In fact, MetroOpinion is so comprehensive that they offer their best customers a free account upgrade. On top of that, they offer a free no obligation consultation with one of their dedicated experts. Whether you're looking to improve your career, make some extra money, or just want to test out the latest gadgets, MetroOpinion has you covered. In fact, the site boasts a customer service rate of 75%.

Surveys offered

Taking surveys is a great way to earn extra cash and be a part of shaping products and marketing initiatives. Many companies depend on the opinions of their consumers to create better products. However, not all survey sites are legitimate. Here are some tips to make sure you are using the best sites to earn money taking surveys.

The first thing to do is read the terms of each site. Many sites will state how many points you will earn for completing surveys. Then, you can track your progress through the site.

Another thing to do is to check the survey history. You can find this link on the site's home page. This will show you how many surveys you've completed in the past 60 days. If you don't have the time to check the history each day, you can at least do it once every six months.

Some sites give more points for surveys that take longer than others. However, if you're taking surveys for cash, you won't get rich doing it.

Payments made

Depending on where you live, you may be eligible for a free cash payment or a donation from MetroOpinion. As long as you have a PayPal account, you're ready to earn some extra cash.

MetroOpinion is a dedicated survey site that provides users with the opportunity to earn some cash in return for taking surveys. It is based in Denmark and operates in multiple countries across the globe including Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe and North and South America. While it may be a little hard to find a MetroOpinion survey in your area, you'll be happy to know that you can still join and take surveys from the comfort of your own home. Its site has been optimized for mobile use and doesn't require you to zoom in to read the content.

There are several ways to make money at MetroOpinion, including taking surveys and receiving donations. The website has a number of surveys to choose from, but there are limitations to how many you can take on any given day.

Activator230822

Verified member
As for me I joined metroOpinion survey for almost a year now. Sincerely speaking ever since I joined the online survey site I have not qualified for a single survey.
But the worst thing about it is that they keep distributing you with constantly spam emails notifications of surveys available. Upon opening the survey links they normally don't work out but redirecting you to advertiser's that at the end of the day they end up using you for their own earning benefits through ads.
I therefore say this I am really fed up with survey related earning sites and I have completely reverted to other earning platforms like the get paid to do sites, writing sites and the Paid to post forum sites. I love these types of online earning sites because the earnings rates are reasonable for me and that you can earn according to your level of activity on the sites.

arunima25

Verified member
I have read about Metro Opinion elsewhere too. People claim to be paid there and many claim to have made several payouts in a single year. So, that shows that it is legit and paying.
I am not on the site and can not say anything from personal experience. But I have read and learnt from other platforms, the site is global and is functional in many countries including the tier 2 and tier 3 countries. The minimal payout limit is 5 dollars. One can get cash or rewards. It also pays through PayPal.
I have limited myself from using survey sites as surveys don't interest me much. Also, I don't find them the best way to earn as they pay little and can be quite time consuming.
Even the survey sites that are functional globally work better for few geographical locations than others. I have no idea about Metro Opinion in that regard and only a member there who belongs to tier 2 and 3 countries can say about it. I have read one review somewhere that the fellow keeps getting invitation for surveys in mailbox but hardly qualifies for it. Also, many times these are spam mails and links don't work.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that surveys are a very popular earning method around the world. In the past, I joined several survey sites because I like participating in surveys. Unfortunately, I gave up working on these sites soon because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time, so it was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries worldwide. Anyhow, I will check this site and hope it will work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Overall, MetroOpinion is a great way to make some extra money from home. The site is safe and secure and has plenty of surveys to choose from. It also offers users a variety of payment options, including PayPal, wire transfer, and bank transfer. Plus, it's free to sign up and get started. So, if you're looking to make some extra money while taking surveys, MetroOpinion is a great option.