MetroOpinion Review - Is MetroOpinion a Legitimate

Wole.K

If you want to work in surveys, you might want to think about joining MetroOpinion. This online platform allows you to receive surveys and earn money for answering them. Its minimum threshold is very low, and it accepts a wide range of people. After you've signed up, you can start receiving survey invitations right away.

It is a legit survey site​

MetroOpinion is a legitimate survey site that caters to the market research needs of companies all over the world. They pay fairly well for surveys. However, you should note that the amount of money you can earn depends on how difficult the survey is and how well you answer the questions. You can also reduce your earning potential by giving inconsistent or inaccurate answers.

MetroOpinion has great customer service and is an excellent choice for those who want to earn some extra cash. Their customer support team is available by phone or email, and they have an online chat option in most countries. You can receive payment in cash or in the form of donations, depending on your preferences. Joining MetroOpinion is free, but you will need a device and an internet connection.

It has a low minimum threshold​

If you're looking to earn money by taking surveys online, you'll want to check out MetroOpinion. The Copenhagen-based company offers a wide range of surveys, and to join, you only need to be a certain age. These surveys are used to gather feedback from people and help companies make better decisions. They operate in several countries, including the US, Canada, and UK.

Unlike many other survey sites, Metroopinion is a dedicated survey site where you can earn money by taking surveys. This survey site pays between $1 and $5 for each survey you complete, depending on the country in which you live. There are also strict limits on the number of surveys you can complete on the site. You can only take up to 2 surveys a day, which is comparatively low compared to other survey sites. However, if you want to withdraw your earnings from Metroopinion, you should have a PayPal account.

It is open to a wide range of people​

MetroOpinion is a market research platform that connects people with companies that need their opinions. It offers surveys in many countries and is known for paying its members well. Unlike many other survey websites, MetroOpinion doesn't require you to spend a lot of time filling out a profile. It's also fairly simple to join.

To participate in MetroOpinion, you must have a valid email address, date of birth, and postal code. You must also have a PayPal account to receive payments. You'll receive an email from MetroOpinion that has a link to verify your account.

It pays you for answering surveys​

Metroopinion is a website that pays you for answering surveys. You must qualify to join, but once you do, you can begin earning from the site. However, you should know that there are only a few surveys available on the site, and you will only be paid if there are surveys available.

While Metroopinion is not a bad survey site, it's far from the best option. It's still a decent secondary site for those interested in making money online. It's backed by a legit company and can earn you extra cash from the comfort of your own home. However, you should make sure to thoroughly research the site before joining it.

Sikapa

Verified member
Thank you for your thread and I think this will help some people who like making money online through taking online survey. There are some people who really enjoy earn from survey site but I think I'm not one of them. If this survey site really do pay, then I suggest those who like earning from survey site show check the reviews of the site.

But I also think this thread is not for everyone who want to make money online because you have specify those people that the company needs their opinion. Maybe I did not understand what you mean but to my understanding, I think you said the site needs people from Canada and UK which means the company needs opinion from people from the tier countries only. Well whatever be the case you can have people to join your site. But I still think it will be a waste of time for some people from Africa to join.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Surveys that are completed may get rewarded on MetroOpinion. On user's account profile, they will be able to follow their earnings. But the number of survey invitations a user will receive strongly depends on the country they live. Survey participants can also be selected randomly, or there could be a pre-selection of participants depending on the level of education, age, gender, residence, profession, etc. All this will depend on the requirements set by the marketing companies. Users will have to fill their profiles with as much information as possible. Doing so will get the surveys fit for them, and they might receive more often. The payout threshold isn't similar from the selected payment options. Once reaching the payment threshold, users can transfer their earnings using the payment option they choose which should be connected to the same e- mail address they have been using on the site to do surveys.