Is meme coin a good investment?

goodmoneygoodlife

The meme coin is a great investment...if you're the one publishing it and pumping it.

Obviously, if something has no fundamental value, you're not going to get rich from it. And if you do, it's by pure luck -- and if you're going to rely on luck to make money, why not just buy lottery tickets?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's wise thinking, you should simply follow up what you've said to avoid issues of had I know, when you get back to trading crypto currency. It is very much understandable that crypto is risky, that's why caution is needed to be applied in order to make profit that is better than the money we are losing trading it.

I am always open to receive your call, your WhatsApp call anytime when you need my assistance over the gambling stuff. Today I didn't make profit from the strategy, the strategy backfired me. But it doesn't mean I got liquidated, I recovered some and lose some. At the end of the day I didn't make profit, I lost some money due to many singles being at lost. I lost around $3 today after entering with $9, which shows I recovered $6. It is better than losing it all, some days I make profit. Only today i made lost after nine consecutive success from the strategy. I'm not given up from the strategy, I believe more success is upfront, today is an off day, it is like that in gambling. It doesn't go straight forward all the time, if so, it isn't a gambling. Because gambling is simply made of risk, of you don't have the gut you aren't going to make profit from it.
You are even perfect because of you are losing one out of ten trade you are in that means your signal is 90% accurate and this should not be something to feel bad of because it is will definitely be profitable.

There are people who cannot even make up to that, I have seen two people here that has been so addicted to gambling because they have lost so much and they are always trying and looking for the best opportunity of how they can be able to recover the money they have lost.. sometimes because of the addiction I have seen in them And what they are passing through, this always make me to believe that gambling is a scam and there is nothing good that comes out of it , but all these things depend on the mindset of an individual , everybody need to understand that they can't just be wasting their time on things that is not profitable..

When things are not profitable to us we have to take a bold step and move on to look for another opportunity to make money than to keep investing money and losing believing that you will be able to recover from all your losses , sometimes it doesn't work that way..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are even perfect because of you are losing one out of ten trade you are in that means your signal is 90% accurate and this should not be something to feel bad of because it is will definitely be profitable.

There are people who cannot even make up to that, I have seen two people here that has been so addicted to gambling because they have lost so much and they are always trying and looking for the best opportunity of how they can be able to recover the money they have lost.. sometimes because of the addiction I have seen in them And what they are passing through, this always make me to believe that gambling is a scam and there is nothing good that comes out of it , but all these things depend on the mindset of an individual , everybody need to understand that they can't just be wasting their time on things that is not profitable..

When things are not profitable to us we have to take a bold step and move on to look for another opportunity to make money than to keep investing money and losing believing that you will be able to recover from all your losses , sometimes it doesn't work that way..
I later checked yesterday back for the predictions I made, I didn't make a lost I gained $0.20 profit from the overall bets I made yesterday using the strategy. My winnings were later updated, I didn't wait for the confirmation before concluding that I made a loss. I didn't accrue any loss, it ended for profit for me. So, the winning I made yesterday made it ten consecutive success with the betting strategy which is still a 100% signal I got for gambling. I will stick to the strategy provided that winnings keeps coming. I will try to raise my betting capital since it isn't all that risky for me, and I wouldn't still lose all if it happens that losses come later. I play each of the matches singles, I don't go for much accumulation, the highest I can go is just two matches per stake. And the only two matches I staked on which is on bundesliga matches I won that one, because I've been monitoring their progress for a while now, and my observation proved success when I executed it this weekend. This betting strategy have gradually become a source income to me and it is my second trading investment lol.

Dora Wi

I believe it is possible to make money from memecoins (at least from the ones that truly become popular) but you have to be careful because the volatility is extremely high, even for cryptos. For this reason I would rather trade them than invest in them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I later checked yesterday back for the predictions I made, I didn't make a lost I gained $0.20 profit from the overall bets I made yesterday using the strategy. My winnings were later updated, I didn't wait for the confirmation before concluding that I made a loss. I didn't accrue any loss, it ended for profit for me. So, the winning I made yesterday made it ten consecutive success with the betting strategy which is still a 100% signal I got for gambling. I will stick to the strategy provided that winnings keeps coming. I will try to raise my betting capital since it isn't all that risky for me, and I wouldn't still lose all if it happens that losses come later. I play each of the matches singles, I don't go for much accumulation, the highest I can go is just two matches per stake. And the only two matches I staked on which is on bundesliga matches I won that one, because I've been monitoring their progress for a while now, and my observation proved success when I executed it this weekend. This betting strategy have gradually become a source income to me and it is my second trading investment lol.
Am so happy for you... a lot of people might also be interested to join you but that is by the way until you have purposely decided on your own to monetize it and give it out to people for payment.., I know you will eventually monetize this rare strategy of yours in the future and people won't even bother to pay as long as it is generating them some money..

You actually told me about the capital that is needed to be raise to make a reasonable profit from the betting stuff and ever since you told me about it I have been working towards it and I believe I may be able to join you soon, but a lot of responsibilities is on my head because for now I am trying to get an international passport for something which I believe you are aware of.. After getting an international passport then I may be able to engage full-time with you in your business.. I can't just afford to missed out from this profitable strategy

I just pray you recover from me the malaria you are sufferimg which I believe you will soon be.. are you not also interested in getting an international passport ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Am so happy for you... a lot of people might also be interested to join you but that is by the way until you have purposely decided on your own to monetize it and give it out to people for payment.., I know you will eventually monetize this rare strategy of yours in the future and people won't even bother to pay as long as it is generating them some money..

You actually told me about the capital that is needed to be raise to make a reasonable profit from the betting stuff and ever since you told me about it I have been working towards it and I believe I may be able to join you soon, but a lot of responsibilities is on my head because for now I am trying to get an international passport for something which I believe you are aware of.. After getting an international passport then I may be able to engage full-time with you in your business.. I can't just afford to missed out from this profitable strategy

I just pray you recover from me the malaria you are sufferimg which I believe you will soon be.. are you not also interested in getting an international passport ?
I am almost at 100% recovery, I've heard kind gestures you've said concerning my heart and the gambling stuff. I understand also the need for the international passport you're talking about, which is mainly for dollar arbitrage trading. I don't need intl passport at the moment to start earning from the arbitrage plan, I've verified the major payment gateway which the into passport can solve. My cousin helped me with he's, and I verified the valid payment gateway that is important for arbitrage trading, and the verification went as planned. Every of my account bears his profile but I'm the one using the account to perform arbitrage operation. It isn't fraudulent because I'm not using it the accounts for fraudulent activities, never. I simply use his intl passport since I don't have one, and I simply need the payment gateways which I used it for. My main challenge at the moment is getting the cards for performing arbitrage dollar trading. And not all cards works properly for arbitrage dollar trading, and most of them.are selective of payment gateways, that's why I verified many of the payment gateways simply to make sure all goes as planned. I've gotten the major update where to use each of the Nigerian cards for each of the gateways to deposit funds and cash out through crypto.

DanySh

I would say it's a great investment only in the beginning of all the hype. As we can now see, all the meme coins are kinda down right now, and I don't think we will see their rise any time soon.
And smb said that there's a lot of scam in that area, that's absolutely right. Let's just remember the recent example of Squid Game Tokens, which created a huge hype around them, collected quite a lot of money, and then just disappeared. We have to remember that it's always pretty easy to create a meme coin and make it popular, but there're only few of them which really cost smth. If I'm choosing between some well-established project with good prospects, reviews and meme coin, I would choose the former one. That's just my opinion.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
From the small experience that I have had within the past months, I believe that investing your money in such cryptocurrencies will definitely not yield as much profit as possible for you, especially if you join the party at a late time when it has been listed on several top exchanges already, as a lot of people who make good money from this particular form of cryptocurrencies usually do so when the corn is yet to gain some popularity and they find it very easy to do so within a very short time when some top influencers get to pump the price of the shit coins.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am almost at 100% recovery, I've heard kind gestures you've said concerning my heart and the gambling stuff. I understand also the need for the international passport you're talking about, which is mainly for dollar arbitrage trading. I don't need intl passport at the moment to start earning from the arbitrage plan, I've verified the major payment gateway which the into passport can solve. My cousin helped me with he's, and I verified the valid payment gateway that is important for arbitrage trading, and the verification went as planned. Every of my account bears his profile but I'm the one using the account to perform arbitrage operation. It isn't fraudulent because I'm not using it the accounts for fraudulent activities, never. I simply use his intl passport since I don't have one, and I simply need the payment gateways which I used it for. My main challenge at the moment is getting the cards for performing arbitrage dollar trading. And not all cards works properly for arbitrage dollar trading, and most of them.are selective of payment gateways, that's why I verified many of the payment gateways simply to make sure all goes as planned. I've gotten the major update where to use each of the Nigerian cards for each of the gateways to deposit funds and cash out through crypto.
Well I didn't really wanted to expose it so much, okay since you have said it already, yes I am trying to get an international passport for that but I don't really know if it is necessary because most of the card I needs I will be using it in the platform that I have verified already with my national ID card, I don't really know what to do for now but I believe I have to abandon the plan of getting an international passport , I will rather be nice to focus on getting the card first before an international passport.. the reasons is because I have verified the account on the most important platform already ..I will be able to use them there ...

The most challenging factor now will be and how to get the card because of financial institute won't like to give the required card.. and I don't even know how many card individual can have at the time , I don't just want to make it to be so suspicious after all I am not engaging in criminal activities.. it's nice you you are almost at the point of recovering from the lost you had the other time, anyway it was a minor lost so I expected you to recover within a short period of time and that you have done it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I didn't really wanted to expose it so much, okay since you have said it already, yes I am trying to get an international passport for that but I don't really know if it is necessary because most of the card I needs I will be using it in the platform that I have verified already with my national ID card, I don't really know what to do for now but I believe I have to abandon the plan of getting an international passport , I will rather be nice to focus on getting the card first before an international passport.. the reasons is because I have verified the account on the most important platform already ..I will be able to use them there ...

The most challenging factor now will be and how to get the card because of financial institute won't like to give the required card.. and I don't even know how many card individual can have at the time , I don't just want to make it to be so suspicious after all I am not engaging in criminal activities.. it's nice you you are almost at the point of recovering from the lost you had the other time, anyway it was a minor lost so I expected you to recover within a short period of time and that you have done it.
I am fine, I'm grateful to my creator for keeping me alive, I thank you too for your good wishes she care. As for the arbitrage, it has come to stay, their is nothing making it to go relegation. It isn't illegal in any way, because you aren't commiting any fraud to get your profit. You're simply exploring the differences in currencies and swapping it to cryptocurrency and selling high. We all know that the value of crypto to fist currency is higher. For example, the USDT coin has a higher value than USD. And the value in which banks offer for USD is simply the black market price. That's why I said, arbitrage is going nowhere, because you're taking advantage of the difference to exchange for another monetary asset, which is digital USD, and exchanging back to crypto and withdrawing for greater value. If you want to get better of arbitrage go for cards with higher limits, Access bank cards is an option, zenith, uba, fcmb etc. And go for their mastercard cards and Visa cards, tell the bank officer to activate international transactions on your cards that you want to use it for shopping on intl 3D gateway sites to buy products and that's all. They'll definitely render you the sevice you need, because you're a customer.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, many consider meme coins as not being a good investment option and I see their reasons to this. I myself do find it difficult investing in a meme coin for a long term purpose as anything can happen anytime an you will be in regrets.
I only trade with meme coins due to the fact that it do have a great price growth and when it had just reached it's maximum, I will most likely withdraw my investment from it and maybe come back to it when the condition becomes favourable again.
This is what happened with the Shiba Inu coin, I was very skeptical about investing in the coin for a long term purpose when it first arrived on the cryptocurrency market, so I decided to just trade with the coin up until lately that it's beginning to have some use case in the crypto world and now it seems it won't be a bad idea to keep it as a long term investment.