Is meme coin a good investment?

kc234

As I know, investing in meme coins involves its ups and downs, even for the most veteran investors. However, by finding and applying the right information, you can minimize risk and maximize rewards.

You can choose from thousands of meme coins, most of which are scams. Therefore, we need to do our best to seize the opportunity in this market.

After the success of some meme coin, and with the increasing acceptance of crypto in general, the market is booming with meme coins.

How To Buy Meme Coins

Purchasing meme coins is similar to buying any other type of cryptocurrency. The first thing you need to do is register on an exchange platform and buy coins with fiat money (or trade them with other cryptocurrencies).

Meme coins are available on most of the large exchange platforms.

The Force is a meme coin, which started as a clone of a previous BSC token. That crypto upgraded to a new contract and stole previous funds for the dev. I think this is a real coin to start your investment. They offer great profits to earn.

Why Force Token?

Transparency from Developers

They promise to take every step to secure your trust. That includes burning liquidity, renouncing ownership and using the 2% team fund for marketing and development.

Hyper-Deflationary

A 10% tax is charged on every transaction. 6% to Liquidity, 2% reflections to JEDI holders, 2% to the marketing wallet

Community Driven and Distributed

The force will be 98% fair launched on pancake swap and liquidity locked to reward those rebels.

Low Supply

There will never be more than 1 JEDI token. Use yours wisely.

Volatile Nature

Volatility is always a major concern in cryptocurrency and these meme coins are even more volatile than mainstream crypto tokens. Meme coins are highly community-driven.

Their performance and fame are mostly linked to social media support and hype created by influencers.

So do you like to make real income with the latest meme coins?

For more info you can visit forcetoken net's official web site.

E

eldavis

The bottom line is before investing, make research, most of these coins can be very promising and some over hyped, the hyping can lead you into wanting to invest all you have, but before doing that carry out research on it. There are some good meme coins out there which includes doge coin and Shiba. Alot of investors and traders have high hopes for these coins this new year. I read an article last year where someone said the year 2022, there would be high increase on doge even more than Shiba. Well we are in 2022 already, let's see how it goes.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
These cryptocurrencies are not very reliable at all and it is only those who get to influence them that really takes so much profit while ignorance investors only lose out their money from what they are investing because they are only following the crowd, not knowing that those at the top are usually the ones and control what is happening with this kind of coins. Personally, I only believe in using my money to invest in high-end cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, binance coin, ethereum, and others that have been known to be popular and reliable for a very long time. This is what is working for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Meme is simply a symbol, which acts hilariously to any cryptocurrency. So, it doesn't matter much, it's simply a way to rack fun or poke fun within cryptocurrency. I only know about two meme coins notably, dogecoin and Shiba Inu. The rest meme coins which I know are all shit coins, I don't trade shitcoins due to how easily they can be manipulated. The meme symbol attached to the coins aren't something negative, a coin that got potential excel no matter it's symbol. Meme or no meme, any coin with potential, sells exponentially high. Meme coins attract investors very much due to their funny images, which put smiles to potential investors which makes them as well invest into the coins. Dogecoin and Shiba Inu isn't doing badly at the moment, they are still a potential coin with growing attributes, anyone can invest into it and watch it skyrocket anytime.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Meme coins don't really catch attention of crypto users. In fact, doge coin, the first notable coin, has been launched in 2013. But it gained attention in 2020 when Elon Musk promoted it for his own benefits. Ever since then, many investors have been trying to manipulate meme coins to their own advantages which make it difficult for crypto users to know the difference between meme and sjit coins. The only meme coin that have potential of growing on its own but may be affected by its unlimited supply is Shiba Inu. It has let people changed the perspective they have for meme coins. So the best is to invest what we can afford to lose on meme coins and when they increase in price, we should withdraw rather than trying to accumulate it

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Meme is simply a symbol, which acts hilariously to any cryptocurrency. So, it doesn't matter much, it's simply a way to rack fun or poke fun within cryptocurrency. I only know about two meme coins notably, dogecoin and Shiba Inu. The rest meme coins which I know are all shit coins, I don't trade shitcoins due to how easily they can be manipulated. The meme symbol attached to the coins aren't something negative, a coin that got potential excel no matter it's symbol. Meme or no meme, any coin with potential, sells exponentially high. Meme coins attract investors very much due to their funny images, which put smiles to potential investors which makes them as well invest into the coins. Dogecoin and Shiba Inu isn't doing badly at the moment, they are still a potential coin with growing attributes, anyone can invest into it and watch it skyrocket anytime.
Wow, I have to follow you based on most of the write-up you are been writing in this platform because they are of top-quality and I feel like reading most of your content sometimes because they give me better understanding of what I needs to know together with excellent Expressions..

Right from the beginning and I am always sceptical of investing in meme token because most of them don't have value and to me I consider it as something very risky if I am investing in such because they won't be profitable since they don't have anything to offer.. Based on my research concerning dogecoin there was a lady who bought doge coin when the price was not even up to one naira then and hold it till now. what I've heard is that the lady bought the coin with 12 dollars, And now according to the information the net worth of the lady is almost 300 million naira because the coin has increased massively , she consider it as the best investment of her life, well sometimes any cryptocurrency can be able to make us rich but the most important point is how we can be able to spot crypto-currency to investment at the early stage... A lot of people are lucky to have such opportunity in their life to invest in cryptocurrency that eventually change their stories.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow, I have to follow you based on most of the write-up you are been writing in this platform because they are of top-quality and I feel like reading most of your content sometimes because they give me better understanding of what I needs to know together with excellent Expressions..

Right from the beginning and I am always sceptical of investing in meme token because most of them don't have value and to me I consider it as something very risky if I am investing in such because they won't be profitable since they don't have anything to offer.. Based on my research concerning dogecoin there was a lady who bought doge coin when the price was not even up to one naira then and hold it till now. what I've heard is that the lady bought the coin with 12 dollars, And now according to the information the net worth of the lady is almost 300 million naira because the coin has increased massively , she consider it as the best investment of her life, well sometimes any cryptocurrency can be able to make us rich but the most important point is how we can be able to spot crypto-currency to investment at the early stage... A lot of people are lucky to have such opportunity in their life to invest in cryptocurrency that eventually change their stories.
The story of the woman whose $12 brought in whopping 300 million Naira in our own local currency, got me motivated. I believe such huge investment return comes in handy during the time dogecoin rose to $0.60 in value. Maybe the woman invested when dogecoin isn't up to $0.01. With such amount of $12 you'll be entitled to have plenty of dogecoin at your disposal. I knew when dogecoin was around $0.008, with just $12 you can be packing lots of dogecoin. But I'm still surprise how the woman got that value of 300 million with just $12. Maybe she bought dogecoin 5 years ago, and kept holding it up to the time dogecoin reached its highest benchmark of $0.60.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The story of the woman whose $12 brought in whopping 300 million Naira in our own local currency, got me motivated. I believe such huge investment return comes in handy during the time dogecoin rose to $0.60 in value. Maybe the woman invested when dogecoin isn't up to $0.01. With such amount of $12 you'll be entitled to have plenty of dogecoin at your disposal. I knew when dogecoin was around $0.008, with just $12 you can be packing lots of dogecoin. But I'm still surprise how the woman got that value of 300 million with just $12. Maybe she bought dogecoin 5 years ago, and kept holding it up to the time dogecoin reached its highest benchmark of $0.60.
Yes exactly ,that was during the time the price of dogecoin rose to that amount, based on all this information it has lead me to believe that everything may be possible in the crypto space but sometimes some people are always lucky to have an opportunity to make money and some people may not be lucky to be able to make money in the crypto space.. but in all the same whatever we are passing through we just do not have to give up but we should continue searching we may also be opportune to make money as a cryptocurrency investor.

There was a time in which people were trading shitcoins then and most people who were trading it loses so much money , there were a lot of people making so much money...

What I am saying about crypto is that it can gives a lot of people breakthrough while it can also destroy,, for now any cryptocurrency I am investing on which are believed to be a coin with good potential I will never consider to sell it out in whatever situation but I will continue keeping it in my wallet for as long as I can hold it , because that is how i can be able to get the best profit from the little money I have invested , selling coin out for emergency purposes is not the best that is why it is always advisable that we invest what we can afford to lose

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes exactly ,that was during the time the price of dogecoin rose to that amount, based on all this information it has lead me to believe that everything may be possible in the crypto space but sometimes some people are always lucky to have an opportunity to make money and some people may not be lucky to be able to make money in the crypto space.. but in all the same whatever we are passing through we just do not have to give up but we should continue searching we may also be opportune to make money as a cryptocurrency investor.

There was a time in which people were trading shitcoins then and most people who were trading it loses so much money , there were a lot of people making so much money...

What I am saying about crypto is that it can gives a lot of people breakthrough while it can also destroy,, for now any cryptocurrency I am investing on which are believed to be a coin with good potential I will never consider to sell it out in whatever situation but I will continue keeping it in my wallet for as long as I can hold it , because that is how i can be able to get the best profit from the little money I have invested , selling coin out for emergency purposes is not the best that is why it is always advisable that we invest what we can afford to lose
I got everything you said concerning dogecoin, cryptocurrency, and shitcoins trading. I never loved shitcoins due to the fact it can be controlled by the owners. And manipulation can easily be carried out, that's why I prefer trading the real coins and not the shit ones. As for what you've said, their are lots of people online who are making money simply trading shitcoins, they monitored exactly the way other known coins are monitored by experts. I can't keep close tab on the progress of the shitcoins, even the real ones are hard to monitor talk more of the shit ones. Crypto can bring lots of dividends at same time bring loss as well. It depends on how we approach it, if we have that background knowledge around the coins we can make profit by investing what we can afford to lose with the right signal, and not doing panic sale when it isn't going our way at the meantime.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I got everything you said concerning dogecoin, cryptocurrency, and shitcoins trading. I never loved shitcoins due to the fact it can be controlled by the owners. And manipulation can easily be carried out, that's why I prefer trading the real coins and not the shit ones. As for what you've said, their are lots of people online who are making money simply trading shitcoins, they monitored exactly the way other known coins are monitored by experts. I can't keep close tab on the progress of the shitcoins, even the real ones are hard to monitor talk more of the shit ones. Crypto can bring lots of dividends at same time bring loss as well. It depends on how we approach it, if we have that background knowledge around the coins we can make profit by investing what we can afford to lose with the right signal, and not doing panic sale when it isn't going our way at the meantime.
But sometimes it is absolutely necessary in the sense that if you had an opportunity to buy Shiba Inu then when it was very cheap you could have made so much money from your investment because the coin has increased massively and has done so much and people who had an opportunity to invest then actually made a lot of money ... There are shitcoins that can has increased massively over a period of time and such can have the possibilty of making you to be rich in the future... some of them can also have the possibility of destroying you.. those people that invested in the squid game project lost so much because of the dubious activities if it's founder... It was rugpull and your 500,000 dollars worth of squid game token might have reduced back to 50 dollars, this experience was not funny at all and a lot of people lost so much of their investment, best on all this I have also purposely decide not to engage in trading or investment in shit coins except I am 75% sure of it future potential and I will always invest what I can afford to lose... For now i do not trade crypto and maybe you are not also trading it.

Crmart

According to me many may look legitimate, a majority of meme-inspired cryptocurrencies are simply scam projects designed to capitalize on the growing meme coin trend. You can reduce the risks involved by ensuring that the project is not prone to rug pull scams.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But sometimes it is absolutely necessary in the sense that if you had an opportunity to buy Shiba Inu then when it was very cheap you could have made so much money from your investment because the coin has increased massively and has done so much and people who had an opportunity to invest then actually made a lot of money ... There are shitcoins that can has increased massively over a period of time and such can have the possibilty of making you to be rich in the future... some of them can also have the possibility of destroying you.. those people that invested in the squid game project lost so much because of the dubious activities if it's founder... It was rugpull and your 500,000 dollars worth of squid game token might have reduced back to 50 dollars, this experience was not funny at all and a lot of people lost so much of their investment, best on all this I have also purposely decide not to engage in trading or investment in shit coins except I am 75% sure of it future potential and I will always invest what I can afford to lose... For now i do not trade crypto and maybe you are not also trading it.
The squid game liquidated lots of users funds online, who tried to gain from the coin, it's a shame that the owner had a rug pull coin in mind to scam investors. At the moment, I am not trading crypto currency at full gear, I trade as I can afford to lose. I traded Futures contract at December, and even on November and October last year. I didn't lose, I made some profit because I invested in a pair that brought profit to me. I don't trade often, I trade when I'm 90% certain for a profit around any coin or pair, because crypto currency is full of risk. You told me your own story last year, that made you stopped trading crypto currency after losing carelessly. And that week which you lost carelessly, crypto traders lost more than 2$ trillion within the space of one hour. Which shows how crypto is unpredictable at times. The market can be read, studied, but their is a point where it can't be predicted accurately. That's where losses comes in, when the market moves out of the prediction line, and it can be manipulated at that time by the whales or even the owners of the coin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The squid game liquidated lots of users funds online, who tried to gain from the coin, it's a shame that the owner had a rug pull coin in mind to scam investors. At the moment, I am not trading crypto currency at full gear, I trade as I can afford to lose. I traded Futures contract at December, and even on November and October last year. I didn't lose, I made some profit because I invested in a pair that brought profit to me. I don't trade often, I trade when I'm 90% certain for a profit around any coin or pair, because crypto currency is full of risk. You told me your own story last year, that made you stopped trading crypto currency after losing carelessly. And that week which you lost carelessly, crypto traders lost more than 2$ trillion within the space of one hour. Which shows how crypto is unpredictable at times. The market can be read, studied, but their is a point where it can't be predicted accurately. That's where losses comes in, when the market moves out of the prediction line, and it can be manipulated at that time by the whales or even the owners of the coin.
That is true , this always makes me to Wonder , I don't really know how people have been gaining from this cryptocurrency of a thing, because I have someone around the cryptospace who is a full-time crypto trader but sometimes he loses so much ..According to what he told me he said that it does not trade cryptocurrency with less than $100, the reason why he is not trading with less than $100 is because he is always interested of making the maximum profit from every of his trade .. I have been in his VIP group , that was the VIP group I've been before I was liquidated that time.. we were all trading with his signal using x 20 leverage on every trade we are in.., with the use of x20 leverage it is possible for you to make 30% of your money within a short period of time and if this is possible then that is about $30 within a period of few hours, and sometimes everybody might be profiting in the group but I am always at loss and after chatting him up he said that the reason is because I was just using a smaller capital to trade and that was the reason I was losing so much... And I was like what ! does the capital I am using to
trade really matters ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is true , this always makes me to Wonder , I don't really know how people have been gaining from this cryptocurrency of a thing, because I have someone around the cryptospace who is a full-time crypto trader but sometimes he loses so much ..According to what he told me he said that it does not trade cryptocurrency with less than $100, the reason why he is not trading with less than $100 is because he is always interested of making the maximum profit from every of his trade .. I have been in his VIP group , that was the VIP group I've been before I was liquidated that time.. we were all trading with his signal using x 20 leverage on every trade we are in.., with the use of x20 leverage it is possible for you to make 30% of your money within a short period of time and if this is possible then that is about $30 within a period of few hours, and sometimes everybody might be profiting in the group but I am always at loss and after chatting him up he said that the reason is because I was just using a smaller capital to trade and that was the reason I was losing so much... And I was like what ! does the capital I am using to
trade really matters ?
The capital you use in trading doesn't matter at all provided that the signal is legit. He's the fault of your losses in cryptocurrency, maybe others are using different signal to yours. How can he say that, the problem is from the capital which you invested in cryptocurrency. Whereas, that same signal is profitable to them that is using larger capital to stake. At least even if you're not making reasonable profit due to low liquidity which you added to trade, you should be making something tangible from your trade, their should be profit made from your trades and not losses. I understand that, the higher your staking amount the higher your profit. If you're staking with low amount of money, your profit wouldn't be high like the trader who is staking with high amount of money. But at the end of the day bro, profit should be made between the both parties, and not one making profit and the other is at loss. Such for me is partial, maybe you aren't given the right signal to trade, is different from the one which others made profit with.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The capital you use in trading doesn't matter at all provided that the signal is legit. He's the fault of your losses in cryptocurrency, maybe others are using different signal to yours. How can he say that, the problem is from the capital which you invested in cryptocurrency. Whereas, that same signal is profitable to them that is using larger capital to stake. At least even if you're not making reasonable profit due to low liquidity which you added to trade, you should be making something tangible from your trade, their should be profit made from your trades and not losses. I understand that, the higher your staking amount the higher your profit. If you're staking with low amount of money, your profit wouldn't be high like the trader who is staking with high amount of money. But at the end of the day bro, profit should be made between the both parties, and not one making profit and the other is at loss. Such for me is partial, maybe you aren't given the right signal to trade, is different from the one which others made profit with.
I think the capital I'm using to trade really matters , see what happened is that there are sometimes I will place a trade with just $10 and sometimes they trade can increase by 30% and 30% of $10 will just be $3 and I will never be satisfied with that , whereas if I was using like $100 to trade and 30% of $100 will be at least $30 I'll be satisfied because that is huge but trading to gain only 3 dollars i may not actually be satisfied with it..

sometimes I am always force to continue being on the trade for a long time hoping to close at $5 which is about 50% of my investment , this action alone Can backfire at the end because the price can eventually came down and I will always be at lost , some of the people who were using hundred to $200 to trade have already exited their trade with Even 20% gains.. I believe the problem is that when you're using a smaller capital to trade the market you won't always be satisfied with the little profit you are making that is why he was trying to say that the capital I was using was the problem., I believe I was at fault.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think the capital I'm using to trade really matters , see what happened is that there are sometimes I will place a trade with just $10 and sometimes they trade can increase by 30% and 30% of $10 will just be $3 and I will never be satisfied with that , whereas if I was using like $100 to trade and 30% of $100 will be at least $30 I'll be satisfied because that is huge but trading to gain only 3 dollars i may not actually be satisfied with it..

sometimes I am always force to continue being on the trade for a long time hoping to close at $5 which is about 50% of my investment , this action alone Can backfire at the end because the price can eventually came down and I will always be at lost , some of the people who were using hundred to $200 to trade have already exited their trade with Even 20% gains.. I believe the problem is that when you're using a smaller capital to trade the market you won't always be satisfied with the little profit you are making that is why he was trying to say that the capital I was using was the problem., I believe I was at fault.
You stated exactly what I needed to hear, that means you weren't at loss if you're earning up to 30% of your invested capital. If you traded outside the signal you were given then you pushed yourself yourself losing your capital. To make better profit off trading cryptocurrency, better capital is needed to trade and not using small amount of money to trade crypto. I will enter crypto to trade with higher amount when I become financial stable, at the moment I'm not trading with higher capital because I don't make enough money online. When I'm ready to go with big capital I'll contact you to help me with the contact of the expert that gives you signal back then trading Futures contract.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You stated exactly what I needed to hear, that means you weren't at loss if you're earning up to 30% of your invested capital. If you traded outside the signal you were given then you pushed yourself yourself losing your capital. To make better profit off trading cryptocurrency, better capital is needed to trade and not using small amount of money to trade crypto. I will enter crypto to trade with higher amount when I become financial stable, at the moment I'm not trading with higher capital because I don't make enough money online. When I'm ready to go with big capital I'll contact you to help me with the contact of the expert that gives you signal back then trading Futures contract.
Lolz you be real hustler, well ever since this was said to me that the reason why I was losing was because I was using a smaller capital and also my risk management was very poor, ever since then I opted out from the group because it was at a loss to me and now I have concentrate to learn about what a proper risk management is and I have been able to get some understanding.

so I believe probably in the future I may still go back to crypto trading with up to $100 to trade , I believe that is when I will be able to make profit , with $100 it might somehow be very risky because using x20 leverage with just 5% decrease in the price there is high possibility that they will lose all your money within a twinkle of an eye.

What I am trying to say is that even if I goes into cryptocurrency trading I won't be able to use x20 leverage just like most of them are using on the group, yes I was able to make profit perfectly but is always greed that make me to lose that is why it is very important for me to learn how to control it , that is what I am trying to do.. Anytime you are ready I can give you a top quality expert that can be able to predict the market for you to at least 80% accuracy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz you be real hustler, well ever since this was said to me that the reason why I was losing was because I was using a smaller capital and also my risk management was very poor, ever since then I opted out from the group because it was at a loss to me and now I have concentrate to learn about what a proper risk management is and I have been able to get some understanding.

so I believe probably in the future I may still go back to crypto trading with up to $100 to trade , I believe that is when I will be able to make profit , with $100 it might somehow be very risky because using x20 leverage with just 5% decrease in the price there is high possibility that they will lose all your money within a twinkle of an eye.

What I am trying to say is that even if I goes into cryptocurrency trading I won't be able to use x20 leverage just like most of them are using on the group, yes I was able to make profit perfectly but is always greed that make me to lose that is why it is very important for me to learn how to control it , that is what I am trying to do.. Anytime you are ready I can give you a top quality expert that can be able to predict the market for you to at least 80% accuracy.
You spoke nicely dear friend, I am a hustler online just like you too, lol. I will contact you when I am ready for crypto trading full-time. As I've said earlier, I don't have much at the moment to risk for cryptocurrency, I trade when I have extra funds to risk. It is very nice as you've found out ways to minimize your risk in crypto to make profit and not losing it all just as you did in the past when you allowed greed index to take control over you. Crypto is risky, but when greed enters into it, it becomes more riskier. So, managing your risk should be the number one priority too, to avoid being liquidated when you're busy looking for more instead of exiting the market when it isn't favourable at the meantime of trading. I wouldn't fall too greedy provided I've recorded a profit that day. That's how I go about with the format I'm using for my gambling time. Today I made profit again, I didn't take full risk, I didn't set the amount to make before I exit the market. I simply made a profit around $3 using $5.80 to gamble. That's how it should be with crypto trading, when you see profit you shouldn't over trade simply to reach a reasonable amount of money, it is risky though.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You spoke nicely dear friend, I am a hustler online just like you too, lol. I will contact you when I am ready for crypto trading full-time. As I've said earlier, I don't have much at the moment to risk for cryptocurrency, I trade when I have extra funds to risk. It is very nice as you've found out ways to minimize your risk in crypto to make profit and not losing it all just as you did in the past when you allowed greed index to take control over you. Crypto is risky, but when greed enters into it, it becomes more riskier. So, managing your risk should be the number one priority too, to avoid being liquidated when you're busy looking for more instead of exiting the market when it isn't favourable at the meantime of trading. I wouldn't fall too greedy provided I've recorded a profit that day. That's how I go about with the format I'm using for my gambling time. Today I made profit again, I didn't take full risk, I didn't set the amount to make before I exit the market. I simply made a profit around $3 using $5.80 to gamble. That's how it should be with crypto trading, when you see profit you shouldn't over trade simply to reach a reasonable amount of money, it is risky though.
For now if I am going back to cryptocurrency trading, the most important thing is to control my emotion.. if I am on a trade and there is 10 or 20% profit depending on the leverage i am using I will just exit the market and after exiting the market I will not constantly check it again..

Sometimes if I have exited the market and I keep on checking the price of the coin I have just traded for profit, if it keep on increasing there is always an unknown force that will even push me to go back to buy it again and this is always a disaster most of the time..All these things I need to put them into proper consideration..

I really have to manage my risk, whenever I am out of the market I should always make it compulsory that it shouldn't be my business no matter the movement of the coin.

concerning the betting stuff I am still interested, I am still planning towards that. Maybe I might be able to get back to you next week or so..for now I'm trying to buy a smaller phone since I can't really use this one to make calls, sometimes I missed important calls,I used this one mainly for posting and have to charge it since we don't have constant electricity over here

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For now if I am going back to cryptocurrency trading, the most important thing is to control my emotion.. if I am on a trade and there is 10 or 20% profit depending on the leverage i am using I will just exit the market and after exiting the market I will not constantly check it again..

Sometimes if I have exited the market and I keep on checking the price of the coin I have just traded for profit, if it keep on increasing there is always an unknown force that will even push me to go back to buy it again and this is always a disaster most of the time..All these things I need to put them into proper consideration..

I really have to manage my risk, whenever I am out of the market I should always make it compulsory that it shouldn't be my business no matter the movement of the coin.

concerning the betting stuff I am still interested, I am still planning towards that. Maybe I might be able to get back to you next week or so..for now I'm trying to buy a smaller phone since I can't really use this one to make calls, sometimes I missed important calls,I used this one mainly for posting and have to charge it since we don't have constant electricity over here
That's wise thinking, you should simply follow up what you've said to avoid issues of had I know, when you get back to trading crypto currency. It is very much understandable that crypto is risky, that's why caution is needed to be applied in order to make profit that is better than the money we are losing trading it.

I am always open to receive your call, your WhatsApp call anytime when you need my assistance over the gambling stuff. Today I didn't make profit from the strategy, the strategy backfired me. But it doesn't mean I got liquidated, I recovered some and lose some. At the end of the day I didn't make profit, I lost some money due to many singles being at lost. I lost around $3 today after entering with $9, which shows I recovered $6. It is better than losing it all, some days I make profit. Only today i made lost after nine consecutive success from the strategy. I'm not given up from the strategy, I believe more success is upfront, today is an off day, it is like that in gambling. It doesn't go straight forward all the time, if so, it isn't a gambling. Because gambling is simply made of risk, of you don't have the gut you aren't going to make profit from it.