IS IT TRUE THAT MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL?

Sikanieben

Please I need an answer to my question because, I'm quite confused here in life why?
Because even the Bible says money answers all things and here is another controversial views on that which was also quoted from the Bible. As a result of that people including me are trying to give up on working for money, but quest what without money too we can't survive.
So right now I don't know what to do or how to live the this thing called life. Now churches are saying money is the root of evil, the world too says money is the key to life what should I do and who should I listen to solve things out.
Thank you all for your answers.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I don't think money is the root of all evil, it is the love and crave for money that is the root of all evil because I have seen cases where many people do many horrible things just to make money, when we want money we should pray to God for guiding in other not to fall into the wrong path or why just because we want to make money we must also shun all illegal ways to make money as we should know that money should come by our sweat and not other way's.

I have seen my friends who have taking drastic steps just because they want to make money it ended well for some of them but for others they regretted trying it but I think if we control our selves and don't make money control our thinking and believes we should be able to combat the illegal thoughts because I don't believe money is evil we all love money but there are some people who love money to the extreme that they can do anything just to get money this is the reason why they ''said the love of money is the root of all evil''.

Last edited:

Suba

Staff member
@Sikanieben, not money is the root of evil but love of money is the root of evil, So it shows human nature to be greedy and greedy, using all means like corruption, robbery, theft etc. The love of money will also make you stingy, not caring about the environment. So that you are not trapped by the love of money, you should never glorify money and think money is everything.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Money is actually neutral and it's not the root of evil but the attitude of the people that are in possession of money makes it look very awful because they believed that the could do and undo if they are in control of so much money. Majorly, most of the people especially the politicians in my country would rather prefer to make money in whatever way it takes them. I found out that most people would want to make money by any means, no matter what it will take them. A particular tribe in my country are known for doing anything for money. If you venture into business with majority of them and you make a lot of profit, be ready to die because they would plan to take your life secretly . This is why it is very necessary to be very careful when dealing you will with the people when it comes to money. That is why I stated earlier that money is neutral the people that are in possession of it makes look like one. The basic things that we must take into consideration whenever we are talking about money is that it is just a piece of paper or coin.

anil02

Verified member
Please I need an answer to my question because, I'm quite confused here in life why?
Because even the Bible says money answers all things and here is another controversial views on that which was also quoted from the Bible. As a result of that people including me are trying to give up on working for money, but quest what without money too we can't survive.
So right now I don't know what to do or how to live the this thing called life. Now churches are saying money is the root of evil, the world too says money is the key to life what should I do and who should I listen to solve things out.
Thank you all for your answers.
Every things have pros and cones, money also. It is fact that we can't survive with out food, clothes and home. These are basic need of our life and to satisfied these we needs money. In these day life is not possible without money. It is not good for healthy person to depends of others. So we must be earn money. Money is not root of evil and greed is root of evil.