Is it the same thing to establish and manage a business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is obviously an absolutely not the same thing for an individual to establish a business and to manage it . It is very important as young enterpreneur that we have the knowledge or the truth in our mind , that is one thing for an individual to establish a business and it is also another thing for him to facilitate or manage the business . Establishing a business just have to do with building a structure for your business and stocking it with stock or inventory so that the buying and selling of goods and services can actually begin so as to make business profit and income but on the other hand to manage or facilitate a business simply means making correct funds allocation towards a business . Managing the business also means making proper an accurate business decisions by analysing the business books of accounts because in doing so he would be able to make your business which higher heights and also flourish more greatly .

It is never easy to facilitate or manage a business but to some extent it is very easy to establish a business especially if you have a capital in your possession . Managing and facilitating a business depends on your creativity as a business owner of the business entrepreneur

I have indeed posted a similar thread to yours , and in my own thread I made mention that it is a different thing for an individual to establish a business and also another different thing for an individual to manage and facilitate . It could be relatively easily for an individual to establish a business especially if he or she has the requisite capital and sufficient funds to do so but to manage and facilitate a business is a total different thing and it has to do with the business owners creativity and mental faculties put efficiently and accurately into the survival of his or her business . I have always emphasized that the ability for a business to have a positive long-lasting effect in a particular environment totally depends on the creativity of the business owner of business manager .

Managing and facilitating a business has never been easy and I surely believe that majority of entrepreneurs and business owners today can testify to the fact that it has never been easy to manage and facilitate a business at the same time . Majority of businesses today have gone bankrupt and also shut down as well as a result of poor management and wrong funds facilitation .