Is it safe to use ebay website?

Ayeshabashir

Mostly people feel hesitation to buy or sell anything on online because they consider that the website which will they choose for shopping may be fraud or scam .So,for those people who are interested in online purchasing or selling i will tell the website which is completely legit and you do not need to worried about it.This name is ebay which is the very best platform for online selling or buying things .You can sell things of any kind like second hand things or useable clothes etc .This website is completely safe to buy anything .It is very popular online websites because here you can find a top brand items with low prices and sometimes shipping will ecome free on some items .ebay keeps your personal information safe and do not share your credit card details with the seller .It is from one of the first companies who creat the online shopping websites in order to match the buyer and sellers of goods and sevices.You can easily trust on this website. I would like to ask to your guys what was your experience about ebay or have you ever use this website for you online shopping or selling something?I will be wait of your reviews.....