Is it reasonable to consider gambling an investment.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I do not even know why majority of people consider gambling as an investment because to me personally it is not, but rather I consider gambling as a dubious means in which the rich keep getting richer out of the income of the poor . Think about it, when 10 people are being given a reasonable amount of money to engage in gambling there is a possibility that the 10 persons would gamble with the money and there is a possibility that none of them would make a reasonable profit out of it . A lot of people believe that you have to be so experienced and trained in order to gamble and make money from it but to be sincere the possibility of you making money from gambling is absolutely very weak and low compared to the ability of you actually gaining from it . No doubt they are some gambling website online considered to be risk-free and totally transparent and also flexible but to be very much sincere they do not absolutely give or represent what they portray .

There are so many ways we can invest our hard-earned money and be comfortable and satisfied that we will indeed get a whole lot of rewards from it . Cryptocurrency and forex investment is totally one of the most conducive and investible online activity that you can try and be so much comfortable and assured that you will gain massively from it because by far, cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading has been one of the most common online investment that have turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires .

I totally agree with the reasons that you have give him considering individuals who considered gambling as an investment and to me personally gambling has never been an investment and even if some people considered gambling to be an investment well in my own perspective and view it is not a legit and considerable investment . If there is absolutely anything we know about gambling it is basically the fact that it is hundred percent risky and most of the times and individuals who engage in gambling is guaranteed to not make any money and to make any profit in return .

We do not have to spend our money carrying out a risk a form of investment because there are so many simpler ways that we can make a real cash and real money online some of which include affiliate marketing and freelancing and even the one you already mentioned which is cryptocurrency and forex investment and by far that indeed is a good investment .

We have so many ways to invest our money for future return on investment.
It is very wise to have a good knowledge of where to invest our hard earn money in order not to loss all our investment.
Gambling should never be consider as a good form of investment as the level of risk e to gambling is too high.
It is very good to take risk as a high risk brings in high return on investment but before taking risk it is important to measures the level of our risk and define the acceptable level of risk that we can accommodate.
The level of rik in a gambling game is far to high to accept for any good investor in order not to loss all his or her investment at once. A small part of money should be set aside for gambling but the major part of the money should be invested on a more reliable business than investing the entire hard earn money on gambling that has no clear ways of winning back.
Gambling can only be a good investment for greedy investor who don't care losing all they have at once, to me such people are not good investor.

Gambling can actually be considered as an investment. the reason is because there are several people who run gambling companies and so many of them have been able to make a lot of money from it.

Someone told me some time ago that one of the best ways to make money currently is for you to open a gambling shop because a lot of people will come there to spend a whole lot of money.

It is one of the surest kinds of investment you can make and be sure of consistent income. But if you are someone who is actually gambling you do not need to consider it as an investment except you have a working strategy.

I have come across someone who has a very good strategy that allows him to make consistent profit. There is a mathematical permutations about it which I am still trying to study but the money required to get started is high.