Is It Really Easy To Manage A One-Product Store As Compared To Mutiple-Product Store?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Managing is store is never an easy thing to do. A person who owns a store would tell you how difficult it is to manage a store and run the business. There are many types of store even in the offline world. Some store have a single product which they sell and some stores have many products a customer can choose from. I believe that it is much easier to manage a single-product store. However, you must note that even stores with a single product also need to keep various versions of their single product. Managing a multiple-product store is far much harder because you would need to keep various versions of various products. I believe that it is possible to run a multiple-product store if you hire a manager to help you. What do you have to say?

The only store that I had seen which was selling a single product was the store in Chinatown (in Manila) that is selling water pumps. They have all kinds of brands, models and types. As the spiel said it is a one-stop shop when you need water pump. I guess it is much easier to sell that instead of a store with a multitude of household products that you will spend most of your time in answering queries of the buyers.

I think to manage a store with a single product is very easy than a store that has multiple- products store. You can easily control and manage what is going on in a single store since all you need to do Is to buy and sell a particular product. But when you have multiple products store, it can stress you as you will be trying be trying your best to get those products ready for your customers.