Is it profits depends on market price?

huntedheart

Just want to asked, I want to learn trading but using a demo account for my first step...
and my question is, is it profits that we get and gained are depends on the market price?
and how long it take to sustained or gained? like friend of mine said, he took 3 months to make profits...
is it too long or it is normal?

sonatwo

Just want to asked, I want to learn trading but using a demo account for my first step...
and my question is, is it profits that we get and gained are depends on the market price?
and how long it take to sustained or gained? like friend of mine said, he took 3 months to make profits...
yup i think it is depends on market price too. and you need to know when the price drop or increase.
like me, when price drop, i will not invest. but as far as i know, some trading got a different directions.

patrice

I’m not an expert in trading but i’ll try to answer your question. The main purpose of trading is to exchange one currency for another with expectation price will change. So in order to making profit, you must know when is the right time to buy & sell, this depends on lot of factors. But usually the best time is when the market most active, volatility and liquidity are high. It’s good that you choose to practice with demo account, you’ll able to learn and plan your strategy.

govint

you should learn trading with lirunex trading platform. i practice trading with their demo account for a month. now ive already jumped to live trading. I could say they are very helpful for a beginner because they have expert support with guide line and education.

kiyounglrx

Do lot of practice with demo account. Slowly you'll learn a lot and how it works. Starting trading, i practice trading risk free with Lirunex demo account for few weeks, they were good establishment with a competitive offering and low fees.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Basically trader take profit from difference of price when they buy or sell, in simple logic trader will get profit when they buy and the price rising high trader decided to close order, likewise if trader sell and the price drop then trader decided to closing order, they will get a profit. How to determine close order depends on the trader will use taking profit or cut profit manually. The difference is take profit only will achieved if the price hit the number taking profit. While cut loss manually trader using close order feature in the platform

I think you can use demo ECN FXOpen to test first to get more understanding how it work, I suggest to not rush investing money before in demo trading already profitable, because trading in real account already involved emotion, it is not easy and you need high dedication to learn

larrykhoo

you should learn trading with lirunex trading platform. i practice trading with their demo account for a month. now ive already jumped to live trading. I could say they are very helpful for a beginner because they have expert support with guide line and education.
How long have you been using Lirunex? I looked up on their website and I saw it's a regulated broker authoriSed by CySEC, it's reliable? Do they guaranteed stop loss function? I'm thinking to change to other broker since my broker wasn't being attentive when i'm facing some problem during withdrawal.

govint

Ive been trading with Lirunex for 8 months now. Lirunex is a safe & reliable broker, I wouldn't use if it’s unreliable.. They do have negative balance protection to prevent us from losing more money than what we have invested.
They’ll set our account balance to zero if our account slips into negative equity. Fyi, if you open account with Lirunex before 30 June 2023, you might be the luckiest to win 10g gold bar. This is really a good time to open an account.

2c4e68d2-16b0-492f-9cc1-d79b008ed5ca.jpeg

larrykhoo

Yes i saw this promo too on their website, kind of interesting! i’ll try to open an account with them later. Would be great if i win the 10g gold bar. :cool:

gloriamantis

I just do a forex but I use 2 broker right now like octa fx and crypto both of it are trusted and easy to to gained profits.
and yes profits depends on ur buy and sell. if want to get more profits, when the price is high, u sell ur lot.
u can take a look a tutorial on YT it might help u

songhyoblossom

Supply and demand in the market determine stock price. You must know when its the right time to trading during those stock price because market price depend on the interaction of demand and supply. It is minimum of 6-12 months before you develop enough consistency to see a profitable month.

huntedheart

Basically trader take profit from difference of price when they buy or sell, in simple logic trader will get profit when they buy and the price rising high trader decided to close order, likewise if trader sell and the price drop then trader decided to closing order, they will get a profit. How to determine close order depends on the trader will use taking profit or cut profit manually. The difference is take profit only will achieved if the price hit the number taking profit. While cut loss manually trader using close order feature in the platform

I think you can use demo ECN FXOpen to test first to get more understanding how it work, I suggest to not rush investing money before in demo trading already profitable, because trading in real account already involved emotion, it is not easy and you need high dedication to learn
I really loves to give a try but did they provide some guide line for me to refer?
demo account need to pay any fees? becoz some said need to pay as starter.

govint

Its trusted. so dont worry. Just search Lirunex on google. they are legal and no fees for demo account from there u can learn on how to hanle the trade and indicator also easy to read.

Asahi

Verified member
I would say yes because before taking an entry, we need to analyze the market to predict the price. Fundamental analysis is the best choice and Eurotrader provides all necessary indicators to traders.