Is it possibly for Bitcoin to reach $4.8 million if used as global reserve?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The pioneer cryptocurrency as been pegged to different dollar values over the years by crypto experts. We have seen different cryptocurrency enthusiast mention different values that bitcoin will attain in the future. We have seen those who predicted $70k , so many predicted $100k before the year runs out. The recent one was a prediction of $150k by the cryptocurrency analyst. Those that predicted the latter value made it clear that the will only be attained if bitcoin was accepted by the institutional whales. This means that, it will reach the value if it is accepted by those who will buy the coin in large quantity.

The most recent prediction is definitely mind blowing because the value that was predicted surpassed the other values a great deal. The VanEck executives predicted that the bitcoin will reach $4.8 million if it is used as the global reserve assets. This prediction looks exergerrated to me because the figure that was calculated by the executives is not realistic. Also using the bitcoin as the global reserve assets is also not realistic. Thev value that was predicted I'd very high and also unimaginable. Personally, I do not see bitcoin reaching that value ever.

What do you think?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I checked just now, the price of Bitcoin is pegged at $46,000, it is still adrift of it's highest benchmark of $70,000+. No one knows what the price of the coin will be in the near future, I believe if it is allowed and accepted like the way USD is used globally, the value will explore more, their is no doubt to that, even know that the coin is still facing mixed period, it is still in-demand. I believe that, Bitcoin will climb further high, I don't see the coin dropping off more than expected, it wouldn't return back to $1 any more, unless it folds up, and it wouldn't face such kind of situation, I pray so, due to the good number of high profile users backing it. I believe that time is coming ajd the coin will really grow very high in price tag, reaching million dollars is possible of the coin is allowed to embrace it's objectives and doesn't face up with ban. The recent ban from the Chinese government affected the price, by now we could've seen the coin reaching, $100,000 but their no withstanding, their is time, it will get there, even if it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
When I checked just now, the price of Bitcoin is pegged at $46,000, it is still adrift of it's highest benchmark of $70,000+. No one knows what the price of the coin will be in the near future, I believe if it is allowed and accepted like the way USD is used globally, the value will explore more, their is no doubt to that, even know that the coin is still facing mixed period, it is still in-demand. I believe that, Bitcoin will climb further high, I don't see the coin dropping off more than expected, it wouldn't return back to $1 any more, unless it folds up, and it wouldn't face such kind of situation, I pray so, due to the good number of high profile users backing it. I believe that time is coming ajd the coin will really grow very high in price tag, reaching million dollars is possible of the coin is allowed to embrace it's objectives and doesn't face up with ban. The recent ban from the Chinese government affected the price, by now we could've seen the coin reaching, $100,000 but their no withstanding, their is time, it will get there, even if it wouldn't happen anytime soon.
Bitcoin is definitely going to reach a very surprising value in the future. This is basically because it is probably the most used cryptocurrency in history. This is seen in the market capitalization of the pioneer digital currency. I have seen severally the cryptocurrency that have made attempt with lots of ad-ons to reach the market capitalization of bitcoin but it never did. Example of such digital assets are ethereum, political, Algorand etc. These digital assets comes with lots of new features that are not primarily with the bitcoin. Despite all the new ad-ons , bitcoin Still leads.

One will just kept wondering the major reasons for the large or wide gap between the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency that followed it , which is ethereum by market capitalization. This huge acceptance enjoyed by the bitcoin makes it stay afloat other cryptocurrencies. It leads while other digital assets follow it lead. The bitcoin will reach the million dollar value if will be adopted as the world reserves currency. Bitcoin being used as the foreign reserves Currency is exactly what i am not so sure o, but if it's used as one , we should expect a tremendous increase in the value of the bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is definitely going to reach a very surprising value in the future. This is basically because it is probably the most used cryptocurrency in history. This is seen in the market capitalization of the pioneer digital currency. I have seen severally the cryptocurrency that have made attempt with lots of ad-ons to reach the market capitalization of bitcoin but it never did. Example of such digital assets are ethereum, political, Algorand etc. These digital assets comes with lots of new features that are not primarily with the bitcoin. Despite all the new ad-ons , bitcoin Still leads.

One will just kept wondering the major reasons for the large or wide gap between the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency that followed it , which is ethereum by market capitalization. This huge acceptance enjoyed by the bitcoin makes it stay afloat other cryptocurrencies. It leads while other digital assets follow it lead. The bitcoin will reach the million dollar value if will be adopted as the world reserves currency. Bitcoin being used as the foreign reserves Currency is exactly what i am not so sure o, but if it's used as one , we should expect a tremendous increase in the value of the bitcoin.
Correct, Bitcoin have gained the acceptance by many influential people, that's why the coin is continuously moving up, I don't see Bitcoin dropping down to loose like other smaller coins did, it doesn't fall easily. That's why many enjoy investing money around Bitcoin, because it isn't a coin that falls too easily, it takes time to fall. It's growth is by far higher than it's fall, that's why it is best reserved as long time investment coin. I have some Bitcoin at my rollercoin wallet, I'm mining Bitcoin freely by playing games within 20-60 mins every day, to increase my mining power and mine Bitcoin and other crypto currencies automatically without stop 24/7. The reason why I never withdrew my Bitcoin is the fact that, I believe that Bitcoin will increase further when allowed overtime. It doesn't mean that, you can't make profit trading it short term, your precision should be high, which means your accuracy in analysing the coin needs to be high, then you can go trade it via futures, you can make money there everyday, if your analytical strength is high.

Flow-er

bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and it has shown it antecedents overtime. It is true that we have seen different predictions of the price of bitcoin. we have seen enthusiast that predicted bitcoin to be 70000 dollars some predicted it to reach one and fifty thousand dollars , some predicted hundred thousand dollars . The recent one that was very surprising was the prediction that was made by the vanEck executive was $4.8 million. This is the highest value that a bitcoin prediction reached so far and I don't think it is a realistic figure because $4.8 million is a very huge value. The bank executive has a clause to the bitcoin reaching the 4.8 million Dollar value and the clause was that bitcoin worth that value if it is used as a global reserve. Using the bitcoin as a global reserve means it has been accepted globally as a financial security and this will go a long way to make the value surge drastically but the value that was predicted is very unrealistic. Personally I will predict that bitcoin will reach hundred thousand dollars before the end of a year 2022. I think that this is a realistic figure.