Is It Possible To Manage A Business Without A Manager?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Managing a buisness might be one of the hardest things to do. This is one of the biggest reasons why people hire mnagers so that they can easily manage their business. Some business owners might not have experience and they would hire experienced managers to make the business manageable. However, what if you have started a business and you do not want to hire a manager due to various reasons. There might be many reasons why you would not want to hire a manager and some of them include business privacy concerns, lacking finance to pay salaries due to low budget, etc. In this case you must manage everything yourself and I believe that managing a business is only possible if you have a small business. What do you say? Is It Possible To Manage A Business Without A Manager?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The advent of the internet has made things easier. You could learn chunks of business managerial skills on YouTube and through the forum interactions. All you need do is to create a thread on the challenges that your faced and more experienced members will sort it out. Isn't it simple? Forum as made it simple.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The advent of the internet has made things easier. You could learn chunks of business managerial skills on YouTube and through the forum interactions. All you need do is to create a thread on the challenges that your faced and more experienced members will sort it out. Isn't it simple? Forum as made it simple.

You are right regarding learning management skills. However, the main problem here is that you cannot manage a big business where you have a really good number of employees. It is simply not possible for one person to manage 100 employees and I believe that manpower plays a crucial role in here. You need at least one manager to manage 25 employees.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is not really possible to manage a business without having a manager. Cos the business may not even exist in the first place without no one managing it. Cos a business that has no viable manager will not flourish, to talk of a business that has no manager at all.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very tough to run a business without a manager except when you are ready to play the role of the manager in your own company. You definitely need a manager who can run the business in your absence when you go on vacation or conference in another country.

Good luck

Verified member
Having or doing business without a manager to see to things will be a little bit difficult to some extend because every business should have Some one that can always see to the affairs and to have a good managerial skills such business to grow rapidly. The owner of the business cannot be everywhere at all times.it needs someone to manage the business.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I opened my first business of retailing clothes and personal accessories I had no experience in managing a boutique. But I learned from the experience of boutique owners that I interviewed. Instead of hiring a manager I did the job all by myself and I can say that I was okay in my managing. However, the problem with my business is the lack of customers and also the increasing price of the products.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is not really possible to manage a business without having a manager. Cos the business may not even exist in the first place without no one managing it. Cos a business that has no viable manager will not flourish, to talk of a business that has no manager at all.

I think managing any kind of trade or business might not be possible without a manager if you are absent and you need your business to run even when you are absent. You can manage a business without a manager if you yourself take the charge and responsibility of running the business yourself.