Is it possible to make up to $5 on ptp sites

Icon

I have been searching the internet look for possible way to make at least $5 from few pay to post site but I am still searching so I don't know if it has been possible for you and I will like you to share your experience with us

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been on some paid to post websites. But the one I am, it may not be possible for some members especially new members but I think there are some members that have unlimited posting may be because of their ranks. The highest you can make here is $1 as a new member, on bizdustry, highest is the same but I don't know if beer money forum.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Paid to post website is even the best if you're comparing it to other earning platform such as paid to click, There are some paid to post website that can give you an opportunity to even make up to $1 every day but paid to click website has a low earning rates that you may not even be able to make up to $1 even in 1 week depending on the website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been searching the internet look for possible way to make at least $5 from few pay to post site but I am still searching so I don't know if it has been possible for you and I will like you to share your experience with us
Since you don't mention time frame, it is possible to make more than $5 on paid to post website. But it may not be possible per day. I could remember some months ago where there was no limit to what you can earn on both tendri and bizdustry but the activites of some members spoilt this opportunity.

Icon

Since you don't mention time frame, it is possible to make more than $5 on paid to post website. But it may not be possible per day. I could remember some months ago where there was no limit to what you can earn on both tendri and bizdustry but the activites of some members spoilt this opportunity.
So what and what pay to post site do you use and how much do you make in a day