Is it possible to make money online?

EKUSANI

It is very possible to make money online nowadays.especially in nigeria.a lot has been happing lately and we all need to stand up and make money online that will pay us in dollars.we all know that our currency rate is very poor and the only solution to our problem is making money online.
Now the question is how is it possible and where exactly is the right platform to make money online?
There are so many online platform that can possibly give u what we want in making online money .this platform am talking about it very reliable and trustworthy some are free while some need a token . moreover it needs our time and energy before we can earn it .Let begin to list out at least if not many few of it that I know is very reliable which can possibly help u and I to retrend from this poverty status.and there are :
1.Trendri
Trendri has been an online platform that existing for years and it is the most reliable platform that pays so many people in dollars through cryptocurrencies ,bank account that is if u are in nigeria.binance and lot more .
And it all about writing article and commenting.

Achu659

Need money for your needs??A new Online Fundraising platform for any Country & Currency for Personal and Charity Purpose. Join free💰💰💰💰
More info/ Telegram Channel : fundraisers hub

E

eldavis

Making money online is not limited to just one method, there are so many ways you can make money online. Another popular way to make money online is throu guy freelancing. Freelancing is one of the best ways cause to earn form this, you need to learn a skill that can also be used to make money outside the freelancing space. Other ways to make money online includes affiliate marketing, digital marketing, forex and crypto trading etc.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is very possible to make money online nowadays.especially in nigeria.a lot has been happing lately and we all need to stand up and make money online that will pay us in dollars.we all know that our currency rate is very poor and the only solution to our problem is making money online.
Now the question is how is it possible and where exactly is the right platform to make money online?
There are so many online platform that can possibly give u what we want in making online money .this platform am talking about it very reliable and trustworthy some are free while some need a token . moreover it needs our time and energy before we can earn it .Let begin to list out at least if not many few of it that I know is very reliable which can possibly help u and I to retrend from this poverty status.and there are :
1.Trendri
Trendri has been an online platform that existing for years and it is the most reliable platform that pays so many people in dollars through cryptocurrencies ,bank account that is if u are in nigeria.binance and lot more .
And it all about writing article and commenting.
Good evening from my region. Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for your interesting and informative thread. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. In my opinion, it is possible to make money online.

It is true that ,nowadays, more and more people are interested in making money online rather making money offline. The main reason is that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs since when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss over your head checking your work all the time, making remarks and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, you can have flexible working hours to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you have free time to do your hobbies or spend more time with your family and friends.

However, if you are interested in working online, you should know that although it is possible to make money online, it is not always easy. This is because there are a lot of fake sites online. So, I would recommend Trendri platform to everyone who wants to make some money online. Trendri is my favourite platform because it is legit and trustworthy. I wouldn't change it for any other platform because Trendri is simply the best!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is possible for you to make money online . So many people may not have the opportunity to make money as others because they may not really have what to offer in exchange for money , even if you sees a platform you will be making money from , you do not just go and make money from it , you just have to be a professional in one area of online business . At least that is just the only way because you give it out to them and they pay you in cash , that is just the only strategy that works in the online space.

Anybody that might be interested to make money online should rather learn a skill because that is just the only way . A situation in which you think you may not likely be able to learn a skill then you can consider making money with paid to post website because that gives opportunity for so many people to make money even when you do not have a professional skill except with your simple understanding of English .

Making money professionally will require a skill and that's what you have to learn and that's the sacrifice you also have to do.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely possible to make money online. If making money online was not possible we would never see a billionaire called Mark Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos. These are not the only people who made billions of dollars in the world wide web, there are a lot of billionaires and millionaires who made money online. Even the common people can make money online. If the common people did not make money online we would not be seing a platform like Fiverr. It is a freelancing platform that is a publicly traded company, it works just like any other company listed on stock exchange. However, a lot lot people cannot make money online, even if they manage to make money online, they don't earn good amount. There are reasons for this. First of all they don't have skills, therefore, they end up working on faucets, PTC, or even PTP where they cannot earn good amount, secondly, they don't try good paying platforms like Fiverr or upwork, thirdly, they do not have skills that will help them make good amount online. people keep on asking how to make money online (in fact this is trending search term on google)m but they never learn.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is 100% possible to make money online even while sitting in the comfort of your home or even while staying in the comfort of your offline business . The internet has varieties of websites and platforms with different features and systems which every individual can monetize his time , energy , money , knowledge , and phone resources in order to start earning a considerable and meaningful amount of money online according to his own taste and preference . Affiliate marketing , freelancing , dropshipping , report an article writing , report an article transcribing , website and app review etc are just some but not all the features provided by various websites in the internet that can help you to make money online .

Student and college goers I also have the privilege to make money online successfully and peacefully because the internet have put in place some small paying gigs websites and platforms that pays its users or members for performing small duties and task online in order to earn a positive and considerable amount of income and earnings . Paid to post websites , paid to watch websites , get paid to click websites , and get paid to play websites , are some of the categories of small paying gig websites in the internet that an individual can monetize and spend his time on in order to earn money online .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online these days is now as easy as anything else. In fact, most people make money online more than any other platoforms. This is because the ways of making money online keeps on increasing as we are having more and more technological advancement.

There are basically two ways by which we can make money online these days, though whether it is easy or not will only be determined by the user and the nature of the website and the scope of the way.

People can make money by learning skills which they can easily exchange for money. There are different skills these days that people can easily exchange for money. Many have learnt skill like website management, video animation among others. This to most online earners is the best way of making money online because it can fetch more money than other ways of fetching money.

The other way by money can be made is through doing some online gigs. There are some websites that want people that can work on them for money. These types of website can easily make sure that people earn at their own convinient time unlike people that work by selling their skills.

Some of those unskilled ways include paid to post websites, survey and many others ways. The money that one can make on these websites depend majorly on their hard work and consistency.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah you are right money can be made online from two different ways . The first is deliver or give a service and get paid or sell products and make money you just have to go for the one that you can passionately do.

The thing is that with online money making there is no hurrying in it.you just have to take time to execute your plans well. so that you'll be able to make money when it comes to providing services. They're sites that you can complete tasks and get paid just like workers offline that waits to get their at the end of every month same is applicable with online jobs, the only difference is that you need to reach a payout before being paid your money so this means that one need to work very smart and fast to reach the payout at the shortest possible time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, making money online is not something new because for the past two decades a lot of people have been making money from the internet.

There are several businesses you can venture into on the internet and make a whole lot of money for yourself but it is actually important for you to know that you must have proper knowledge and understanding of how these business models works before you can be able to succeed on it.

Some of the top businesses you can do on the internet and make a lot of money for yourself are Cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading has really got a lot of people's attention because of stories of people that have made millions of Dollars through the lucrative business venture.

It is also important for you to know that it is very risky because there are also people that have lost a lot of money on it because of lack of knowledge and definitely discipline.

Another very good business venture you can go into on the internet is Affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is of course one of the best business ventures currently on the internet because of how lucrative it is and the ease of starting it sitting at the comfort of your home. Sometimes, you don't even need any money to get started but it requires a lot of knowledge.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its been over a year I joined trendri PTP forum, I wouldn't lie, my time have been 100% satisfied. Because, admin rewards hard work, not everyone can pay you exactly what you work out for. Some don't pay at all, but admin have been consistent for over a year now. Which shows how hard working he has been. It isn't easy when it comes to managing a PTP site, I wish admin long term continuity to continue meeting up members rewards, and also earning more from his hard work. He'll only sustain the PTP forum only if he is earning more than he spends. Even if I get bigger gigs in the future, I'll always be here, because the forum is user-friendly and I love transparency too, which admin have been showing for some time now.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is sad to see that many people in Tier 3 countries are struggling when it comes to finances. I also live in a Tier 3 country and making money in here is very hard. Moreover, it does not matter if you are an online earner or have an offline job, making money is always a big challenge in here. I also like the fact that the original poster also mentioned the importance of the power of currencies. Some countries' currencies do not carry that much worth and I think that this is due to various facts. One of the biggest factor that determines the strength of a currency is the economical conditions of the country.

The currencies of japan, USA, Canada, Australia, European countries, etc are very strong because their economy is very strong. They are rich countries and this is why the level of poverty in there is also very low as compared to many developing countries. I think that online money making opportunities should be expanded to developing countries so that people could also take advantage and start making their lives better through creating wealth. Unfortunately, many people do not have the right kind of opportunities despite being talented.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Apart from here there are other ways people can make money online , and also these things will depend on so many people , I have seen so many people that are not interested to make money by posting , and as a result of this they won't consider this platform to be the most easiest way of making money because that is not their own area of interest.

At least if they are able to make money on their own different way which they considered to be easiest , I believe that is their own area of interest and to them they will consider that to be the most easiest way of making money.

I believe people will also choose the best platform they are interested based on their own skill because some people might be making money from freelancing and as a result they will consider freelancing platform to be the most easiest please to make money.

Even people that are making money with trading of cryptocurrency will definitely consider cryptocurrency is the best way of making money.

The most important thing we just have to do is to look for the best and the most suitable way to make at least more than 2 dollars.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will assume that you have not make any money that is the reason why you are asking this type of question. I am bold enough to tell you that it is possible to make money online because I have earned a lot for the past years.

I want you to know that there are so many things you can do to make money online. However as numerous as they are, you may find it difficult to make substantial good amount of money if you are trying to do so many things at a time.

The secrets to make money online is to focus on one model and stick to it until you start making consistent income with it.

It took me a long period of time before I could realise this truth. all the time I expect jumping from one money-making opportunity to the other is enough to create a successful money making model with one source.

I have a friend who got started with domain name business. He sticks with Dominion business and refused to do any other money making business online. As I am talking to you is making full-time income selling domain names online. He was able to achieve faster result because it stick to domain name business alone.

Rachael

Verified member
Yes, it is very possible to make money online and with this, one ought to be careful because there are many scam sites looming on the internet in order to get to the vulnerable. In making money online, an individual needs to make the decision and also stand by it at all cost. It is very impossible to make money online if you are not adequately motivated to start with. Secondly, you need to focus on a particular niche and look for viable ways to recognize what is best suitable for you. Making money online comes with a lot of commitment and sacrifice and it means that one needs to dedicate quality time in order to make something substantial.

Working smart online is one of the fastest way of making money online and with this, I am not implying that an individual should go into dubious or fraudulent way but it means recognizing your skills and finding creative strategies to go around with it. The possibility of making money starts right here on this forum, and with determination, it is possible to make $2 on a daily basis and to also withdraw when you have reached the minimum withdrawal threshold of $4.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very possible to make money online. For a newbie, it will look so difficult because you will think that it is not possible to make money on the internet you would think that is a scam that was what I had in mind when I first started working online. I never believed that one could make something online until I received a payment from an online job and that is when I started having the belief in that one can make something online. The answer is emphatic yes you could make money on the internet but if you want to make something that is very reasonable you should go and learn skills and the skills will be highly needed skills and that will give you a high amount of money for your work on the internet. The major reason why we need to learn those killed is that we really need it to get jobs on freelancing sites and do their jobs on social media that is a major reason why you will need it if want to launch freelancing career. you should have a highly needed skills around the internet example of such such skills is programming language.this type of skills will give you a huge amount of income if you are expert in programming.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, it is true that one can make money online. The question now should even be can one be rich or comfortable making money online because it has been established that money can be made online. I have made money for about 3 years now online. I think I was one of the pioneer members of this forum and I like how this forum as grown over the years. As you have stated this platform is one site that do not waste time with payment and it is one strong force of the forum. People always want to work on the site as they are sure of getting their money as soon as possible.

Another thing is that the minimum payout is also low. With 4$ in your account you can withdraw your money that really nice. Other forums abound as well that also making typing on them enjoyable like forum coin and beer money forum. if you want other sites that are like trendri then you can check these two out

But if you want to make good money online then you would have to search the freelancing sites to get jobs that you can easily worked on to get paid.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is not something new because there are a lot of new opportunities coming out on daily basis for people to monetize their time on the internet and the simple truth is that many people have capitalise on this opportunity. There are several businesses you can go into online and make a lot of money for yourself.

The wonderful thing is that you don't even require a skill to make money but it is very much important you have. If you want to work actively and earn little amount of money on daily basis on the internet there are several opportunities for you but sometimes your country of residence can be a determinant to whether you will make tangible amount of money from that particular venture or not.

If you are from a tier one country you can probably make money from several survey platforms abound on the internet. If you're not from a tier-1 country, you can actually make money from micro jobs platforms on the internet even if you do not have any digital skill.

Many people have used several platforms like picoworkers to make some tangible amount of money for themselves sitting at the comfort of their homes. It requires a lot of consistency for you to make something reasonable.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online is indeed very possible. So many people have tried it and have found great ways of making money. All you need is a skill that you can provide online and a good smartphone or laptop that has good internet connection. Then you create time and be active online to make money.

Skills are so important when it comes to making money online. You need to have something that you can provide for the online market. Skills are what people will pay you to do online. Some of the skills that you can sell online include;

• Writing either articles, forum posts or academic documents.
  • Transcription of audios or videos into written contents.
  • Affiliate marketing.
  • Social media management.
  • Website development and design.
  • Graphic design.

These skills can be sold easily in freelancing sites like Upwork, Freelancer or Fiverr. On the other hand, you can choose to be self employed online by doing things that you are in full control or the money you invested. For example, you can invest in forex trading or cryptocurrency trading. Both require you to acquire good skills in coming up with strategies and doing analysis.

You can also choose to be an independent content creator by having your own blog or video channel and monetize them.