Is It Possible To Create Survey Sites For Tier 3 Countries?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Online surveys are a greatly way to make some extra cash. Some people even claim that they make residual income from online surveys alone. While not all the people qualify for surveys, but there are indeed a few people who qualify for surveys regularly. The big problem with online surveys is that they are definitely not for all the people around the world. There are many countries where it is impossible for people to receive online surveys. Majority of the Asian and African countries do not get surveys due to the fact that marketing research corporations do not have any surveys for certain countries due to the fact that many companies do not exist in those countries.

Since they do not carry out businesses in those countries, sending paid surveys to people in those countries would not provide any benefit for the companies. I myself live in a country where paid surveys are not available at all. I have never even completed a single survey in my life and got paid for that. However, I was thinking of paid surveys are not available to us, then why isn't it possible to create our own survey sites for African and Asian members exclusively? is it possible for someone to do that?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes it is quite possible for you to do that and I don't see anything wrong with that .
The problem is that you would likely not be able to make profit with this business because Africa generally to me I believe has not grown to a point of organising a survey or paying you people to do it.

If I were in your position I wouldn't even want to waste my time on this because It may not really be profitable , if it was really profitable a lot of people could have created a platform for this here in Africa but none is likely to do it because it won't really be profitable.

I have an idea of some African surveyed website but most of them are just so ridiculous because they just behave like scammers and they are not really interested to pay people after carrying out a survey , that is why I purposely lose interest in some of them...

There are different online earning opportunity I may advise people to concentrate on because with that they are likely to earn a reasonable amount of money than for people to spend a lot of their time establishing a survey then at the end is not profitable.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Online surveys are a greatly way to make some extra cash. Some people even claim that they make residual income from online surveys alone. While not all the people qualify for surveys, but there are indeed a few people who qualify for surveys regularly. The big problem with online surveys is that they are definitely not for all the people around the world. There are many countries where it is impossible for people to receive online surveys. Majority of the Asian and African countries do not get surveys due to the fact that marketing research corporations do not have any surveys for certain countries due to the fact that many companies do not exist in those countries.

Since they do not carry out businesses in those countries, sending paid surveys to people in those countries would not provide any benefit for the companies. I myself live in a country where paid surveys are not available at all. I have never even completed a single survey in my life and got paid for that. However, I was thinking of paid surveys are not available to us, then why isn't it possible to create our own survey sites for African and Asian members exclusively? is it possible for someone to do that?
That is no longer true. There are now many survey websites that has surveys for Africa countries but I don't know of Asia countries.
There are presently more than 4 survey websites that has surveys available for Africans and Nigerians. And I have tried the four and earn from them. I have only withdrawn from 3 of the survey websites. But I am yet to reach the minimum withdraw for the remaining as I am not regular there.
Afrisight is the first survey website that I worked with as a Nigerian. And sometimes there surveys worth up to $3 and I have completed many surveys. I have withdrawn to my bank account more than once. There minimum withdraw is $5 and payment options are PayPal, bank account and as airtime. There payment is almost instant.
Mobiworkx and Digiopinion are the other two survey websites that I have worked with and withdrawn. They also pays high rates for there survey. There minimum payment is $10 to VISA(which will be generated for you when you requested for payment) and $5 as airtime. Mobiworkx also pays to G code.
Mobiworkx and Afrisight both use the same app called Opinion App which can be downloaded on Google play store.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, survey sites are possible for tier 3 countries but not for companies that don't operate in the geographical location because it will be of no use to do a survey in a country you don't have products in.

But our own indigenous companies can create survey sites and use the information they garner to improve their products this will create a good consumer and producer relationship and most especially the masses will be able to make money at least no matter how little, I think it is possible.

I have seen some African survey sites come and go and I really don't know what happened, here in my country, Nigeria, consumer rights have started garnering attention because the population is growing tremendously and the companies are trying to cater for the needs of our population, because of that I think it's very important to conduct survey and understand consumer behaviors and create products that meets their needs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, it is quite very possible to create online survey platform for tier 3 countries. I have personally participated in a good number of surveys online even though they were not really profitable. There are several platforms that allows people from tier three countries to participate but people from such countries may likely not qualify in a good number of surveys especially the high paying ones. The one that participated in paid me about 10 cents for about 10 minutes survey but on the long run I lost interest because I don't see it as a profitable one because it takes a whole lot of time for you to qualify for one.
There is survey platform called surveytime that a lot of people made money from about last 2 years. They pay people about $1 to participate in a survey and I have seen a good number of people that signed up on the platform and made good amount of money. One, taking online surveys in tier 3 countries is not profitable because most of the companies that will pay you good amount of money are not located in such locations. So it is more profitable in tier 1 countries such as the United States of America and United kingdom.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to create a survey website for people in Africa and Asia countries respectively. It gives those people in that region opportunity to earn consistent income from paid survey.

The question is how will you make survey available all the time for this people from Africa and Asia continent. It is not the survey site that makes survey available for those who are in advanced country like United States.

It is the companies in advanced countries that approach the survey websites to conduct a poll and market research through consumer opinion.

Those companies wants to know what people are thinking about their products Brand and services. They also want to know how they can improve on their product in order to satisfy their customers more.

Since their target audience is not Asians and Africans, there is no way they are going to make survey available for those people in the region.

This is the reason why you always screened out when you make use of back door means to participate in survey. The reason is that you are supplying some of the information that does not related with some of the things they want to know.

This is the reason why I dropped paid survey and look for other means to make money online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really don't know if the foreign or too tier surveys will ever be open for third tier country users. But their are lots of surveys for third tier countries, it differs by regions, almost every country has his or her own that is earnable to those residing in that country more especially. But majority aren't like that, some are simply for all, both the top tier to third tier country users simply earn from it. But still, third world country users find such kind of surveys so difficult to earn with, even if you're earning it wouldn't be a consistent income coming through it. Since I noticed this kind of scenario, I never wasted my time to try, because, it wouldn't still favour me when it comes to earning a dime from the surveys that accepts both top tier countries and lower tier countries.