Is it possible for Bitcoin crash to zero

Mango9

Any cryptocurrency's price could theoretically drop to zero, as was the case with the Terra Luna price drop. But for something as well-known and valued as Bitcoin, significant changes would have to occur in order to permit such a drastic decline in value. To comprehend why this is the case, it's critical to comprehend how Bitcoin works.
Bitcoin is frequently purchased as a medium- or long-term investment strategy. Some choose to purchase it at a discount in expectation of a future price increase and then to sell it after it happens. Others purchase Bitcoin with the aim of hanging onto it for a long time, despite potential price drops and increases.
However, some people think that Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will eventually replace fiat money. These cryptocurrency advocates frequently think that decentralization is the way of the future and that centralized banking is unfair or hazardous. Such a person's purchase of Bitcoin is more than just an investment. It reflects their enthusiasm for cryptocurrencies.
Additionally, Bitcoin is currently accepted in many nations throughout the world for the purchase of products and services. Even other countries have made it their official tender! With highly varied results, El Salvador made Bitcoin legal tender in 2021, while other nations even created cryptocurrencies that their residents could use as a payment mechanism.

If you want to find out if it is possible for bitcoin to crash to zero then we have to do some analysis for us to really understand what will be needed for this to be so. The price of Bitcoin currently is within 20000 dollars and there was a time it Rises to about 69,000 dollars and the market cap of bitcoins as a whole is more than 1 trillion US dollars.

In this case for the price of Bitcoin to crash to Zero that means investors must be willing to withdraw all their investment up to the tune of 1 trillion before we could see the price of bitcoins coming down to zero.

During the withdrawal process , more investors will still want to invest and catch up with the low price but if there is no investors willing to invest that means such period is the end of crypto-currency in the world .

In the last few days, the price of Bitcoin has decreased again, so I feel that the price is likely to fluctuate in the next few months also. Many people are making very less money on paypal websites due to manipulation of the ad system.So there are interested in alternative options which pay well and will consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to receive payment.

What @Ithedicious said is the real fact, in order to find out if Bitcoin will reduce to zero, we need to analyze critically those factors that will make it run down to zero. I am not seeing such happening anytime soon but I wouldn't say never, since we saw the price from $70k+ to $21k+ at the moment. Anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency just as Luna Terra did. But for the case of BTC that has stayed for 13 years running, I am believing it wouldn't just varnish like the way Luna Terra did. Even if it will reduce so low, it wouldn't happen one time like Luna, it will gradually reduce until it gets to that level everyone will know their is no future in the coin. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin the amount I can afford to risk, because in every online investments they are full of risk.

As of now, it is not possible for Bitcoin to crash to zero. However, anything is possible in the future and it is hard to predict what will happen. If there is a major change in the way Bitcoin is used or perceived, it could potentially lose all of its value. For now, though, Bitcoin remains a strong investment and is not likely to crash to zero in the near future.

I don’t think that bitcoin will ever crash to zero. But if it does, I will have a broken heart and empty pocket that trusted bitcoin and put all my savings into it. I am really hoping it will get back to normal so that I can at least get what I had put into it.

Bitcoin presently has the highest market cap when compared to other cryptocurrency . According to information bitcoins has about 1 trillion market cap as when the price was around 60,000 dollars but I don't know currently about its current market cap because the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency has dropped drastically..

For the price of bitcoins to drop to that it means a whole of 1 trillion US Dollar in its market cap must be sold out by investors and holders. The point is that at what situation could cause people to sell out so many bitcoins to a point that the price collapse to zero ? .

Personally I believe that the price of bitcoins will never drops to zero because even if investors will have to sell out all the bitcoins they have in their wallet there will still be some people that won't sell it out no matter how it drops.

The price of Bitcoin has decreased more in the last few days. However, I don’t think the price of Bitcoin will be zero. Yes, there will be more fluctuations in the coming months. But I’m holding my coins. Hope for the best! Have some trust in Bitcoin.

“One reason is that I’m ‘whale watching.’ Whales are investors who are giant crypto holders, holding enough assets to have the potential to move currency valuations.

In recent weeks, whales have been selling which has the effect of bringing down the market price as others get spooked and panic-sell. This then allows the big players to buy back more, and cheaper, down the track.

I sense that they are preparing to make their moves to buy and top-up their holdings in the coming weeks.”

The deVere Group CEO says that over the past four weeks, the number of Bitcoin whale addresses has increased.

“Also, there’s other noticeable whale activity taking place. The number of new wallets holding between 10,000 and 100,000 Bitcoins has jumped by 103 in the last 30 days.”

According to Green, Bitcoin and other leading crypto assets are currently selling at a discount and possess upside potential.

“Despite the recent turbulence, I believe that the trajectory of Bitcoin and other major cryptos is upwards. This is why I view the current dip as a discount.”

Bitcoin is trading at $21,300 at time of writing, up by nearly 10% over the past 24 hours.

The news of Bitcoin crash to zero is widely spread by capital owners or whales, so retail investors will immediately sell their Bitcoins and capital owners can buy Bitcoin at a low price. Moreover, since November last year the price of Bitcoin has fallen by more than 68%, which has made many crypto investors panic. I don't think Bitcoin going to zero will never happen, as long as there are many users, There are no storage fees, so no matter how much you store in a wallet it's free of charge, Blockchain technology remains solid and is always being upgraded which has long term value and usefulness, When the global market back to normal then the price of Bitcoin will quickly shoot up.