Is It Normal To Have A Business With Your Spouse?

Bisolami

Verified member
I am the kind of person who does not see having a business with your spouse as a big deal as long as we trust the person and you both know about the business before engaging in it.

Also, it is sometimes not good to have a business with your partner because you people may mix emotions with business which is not proper and it will not make the business last longer.

I know a lot of people who got divorced and they continued to be business partners and some people cannot do so. It depends on the partners and their behaviors.

artsemlazarchuk

Yes, I think it is quite normal for couples to start and run a business together. In fact, many successful businesses have been founded and run by couples. Running a business with your spouse can have several advantages, such as shared goals and vision, shared workload and responsibilities, and a deeper understanding of each other's strengths and weaknesses.

However, it's important to recognize that running a business with your spouse can also come with its own set of challenges and risks. In my opinion, It can be difficult to separate work from personal life, and disagreements in the business can spill over into the relationship