is it true that money is not printed with normal paper?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Since I was little I grew up to know what money is and even though till now I still haven't known how to make enough money to take care of my needs I still know how to save money and prevent money loss or getting poor but what I don't understand is how money is made, this is something I have been wondering for a long period of time now and I just decided to ask about it now because when I asked some of my friends some said money is printed with the same paper used for making text books and the other said no that the paper used for making money is absolutely different from the paper used for making text books I really need clarity on this issue right now.

If money was printed with a different kind of paper them where is the paper gotten from and which paper is used for making text books then.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Money is printed using various materials depending on the country. Paper is of course not mostly used because of its lack of durability and resistance to water. There are specific ingredients used for money production and they are some complicated organic compounds.

I don't really and specifically recall the exact name of the compound but I think it is polyester or something like that.

You can simply Google it and you will be provided with the name of the various materials that different countries use in producing their local currency.

Sikapa

Verified member
Actually I don't know how true this is but I'm only try to share my opinion on this question. When you come to think about this logically, then it is true that money notes are not obtain from normal paper. But we all know that money notes are also a form of paper, then which kind of paper could it be?

Well, papers come in many forms as we all know. If you have being an art student before the you will know that there are many forms of papers. Papers were first introduced by the ancient Egyptians of which they use a type of tree which was commonly found in Egypt.

This tree is called "pyprus ree" but now papers are obtain from many source from many trees. But note not all papers can be use to make money notes because of it variability. Money notes must be obtained from quality papers.